Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Important local seo points

Setho

Captain Junkie
Credits
Please help, I have a local business and many people had adviced me on how well I could bloster my business if I took it online. One went further on telling me that I could start with google my business but I don't know what else to do to make sure I appear top of search, what should I do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nowadays due to covid 19 people prefer try to buy everything online. You can make your business online on Facebook business page or insta page. Join different groups and share your stuff there. It will benefit your business

Online business is more lucrative nowadays. Online, social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc they are the faster way to promote your business in which to improve your sleeping on Product.

Sometimes, you don't need a business website to sell your products, or make your brand to be known. Remember that social media is new world advertising platforms. Where you can create page on facebook, buy ads space from them, and promote your page to gain more views from members on facebook.

SEO helps small business owners create fast, robust, and user-friendly websites that rank higher in search engines, which in turn helps bring more qualified potential customers to their sites and eventually increases conversion rates

One of the best ways to make money online is to place your business on a website and run a well comprehensive local SEO on it. If your website is Search Engine optimized, it will be easy for you to reach more customers through Google and make sales with your business.
[automerge]1609911856[/automerge]
One of the best ways to make money online is to place your business on a website and run a well comprehensive local SEO on it. If your website is Search Engine optimized, it will be easy for you to reach more customers through Google and make sales with your business.

I wonder why you are already looking far ahead with the SEO when you have just been advised to use the internet for your business. SEO is Search Engine Optimization that is directly related to the ranking of your website's link in the search results when a searcher uses the search engine. It looks like you do not have a website yet so the first thing you have to look for is how to use your website for your business - that is a marketing strategy and not SEO.

Please help, I have a local business and many people had adviced me on how well I could bloster my business if I took it online. One went further on telling me that I could start with google my business but I don't know what else to do to make sure I appear top of search, what should I do.

Google my business helps you to put your business in map location especially within the proximity of your business location to those searching for services that you offer using Google. If done properly in the right manner, it's definitely going to get your business website pop up on top of Google map for those within your area searching.

se of right keywords or SEO can help you to rank first in google. It will also help your customer to reach yo easily. The choice of right keywords not only help in generating more target audience but also help you in profit generating too.

se of right keywords or SEO can help you to rank first in google. It will also help your customer to reach yo easily. The choice of right keywords not only help in generating more target audience but also help you in profit generating too.

There is little or no chance that he knows how to go about SEO and ranking on Google page by himself. He's definitely going to need to contact an expert in the optimization industry and get the best deal for his money. From what I'm seeing, he may not have a website yet because he's still talking about Google my business.

Google my business is very good, I use it and even though my website does not appear at the top of the search, it does through Google my business, you can also make use of back links
[automerge]1616879226[/automerge]
Google my business is very good, I use it and even though my website does not appear at the top of the search, it does through Google my business, you can also make use of back links that will redirect people to your website, they cost about $5-$10 also try to optimise your site.

Does your business have a website? If it does not, create a website for your business, if possible use a country domain so that you can rank locally. Also create social pages for your business and last but not the least register your business with google business.

Due to the situations in the world at this era,most people prefer to do business online, so e-commerce is important for you to keep in mind after which you need to advertise in other for people to be aware of your products and services.

From your description I understand that you do not have the website, you should start there, make multiple publications of your site what is marketing, for it must be of quality and attractive. When talking about SEO you must learn the subject well and thus position yourself in the search engine, otherwise you can hire an expert to help you with your project.

Before you can start talking about your website appearing on at least the first page of search items you have to first get yourself a good website to display your goods and services on then make use of good SEO with attractive keywords that will lead good organic traffic to your website.

Apparently, most times, you don't even require a business website to advertise or market your products. You could adopt the social media tools which is more cost-effective and will still lead you to your potential customers.

Local SEO Tips for 2022
  • 12 Local SEO Tips for 2022...
  • Create a Google My Business (GMB) Listing. ...
  • List Your Business in Other Directories. ...
  • Keep Your NAP Information Correct. ...
  • Target Local Keywords. ...
  • Optimize Your Site With Local Keywords. ...
  • Create Local Content. ...
  • Optimize for Mobile.

Whenever it comes to helping your website rank very high on Google you should always try to optimise your website very well and also do that without making use of black hat tricks.

You can sign up for Google Ads. They currently are giving out free $30 credit for starters; also you make sure that the right keywords are being used in your content and also your website tags have to be properly done as well.

For me I believe that online business is generating money more than offline business, for me I will like you to move your business from offline to online where you can get more traffic in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds