Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I'm only 16 and find myself short of breath being a 1/2 pack/day smoker. What can I do to boost my lung capacity?

sharonpedrosa

Recognized member
Credits
Sometimes people exhibit such an extraordinary level of situational unawareness that it it absolutely has to be feigned. (You’re 16, feigned means fake, pretend). To be this out of touch with what is going on around you in reality would find you accidentally eating their friend’s feces or drinking their own urine…which people on here have said they have done.

So you specifically say that you smoke, you make a point to mention that as part of your question and then wonder how to increase your lung capacity.

There is no way on earth that you would mention smoking and lung capacity and not know how negatively one affects the other. So clearly you already know that you need to stop smoking. Right now. No process, no wind down, no anything…simply never smoke again.

That is your first step. The next step is to take up endurance training. What type is your choice. In addition to the strength training I do I also swim, bike, ski and row and I do some sort of training every day. A lot of it. I’m 66 and very healthy and if you keep smoking you won’t make it to my age and if you do, I assure you that you won’t be as healthy.

Run, swim, bike, row, hike…take your pick and train with purpose and consistency.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whoa, first of all you are responsible for what wrong with you, you know smoking is bad for your health why do it. To boost your lungs you have to first stop smoking, then see the doctor who will give you a better idea on what to do, then involve in activities good for your health at all times especially your lungs

The British American Tobacco warns that smokers are liable to die Young. So no age is even permitted to smoke, so I will advise it's better you stop smoking so as to boost your lungs breathing capacity.

MY DEAR FRIEND DON'T SMOKE TO KILL YOUR ORGANS LIFE SO SWEET I ALSO USED CANNABIS BUT NOT IN A DISTRUCTIVE QUANTITIES BUT IN A QUANTITIES THAT SHAPE MY REASONING SOMKING HELP ME CASE MY DREAMS AND IT GIVES ME SELF CONFIDENCE

If you're only 16 years old and already smoke half a pack of cigarettes a day, what will your future health looks like? You're reporting the problem yourself, so you don't need anything for now that will increase your lung capacity, just quit smoking.

Want to improve lung health, stop smoking, use a face mask while outdoors, and practice breathing exercises.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds