Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

💲 Offer Paid I'm looking to jump-start a new community

Website
rtshq.net
Credits
I'm looking to get a new forum up and running fairly quickly and I'm willing to pay top dollar to achieve this.

For 20 threads and 40 posted replies I will pay £10 (or your preferred currency equivalent). 10 GBP is 13 USD or 12 EUR. These are to be in the real-time strategy video game niche. I am looking for five initial posters. Posts to be spread out over a few weeks or a month.

Payment via paypal and I'll pay you as friends/family to avoid you paying PayPal fees. There is potential for regular repeat business.

Interested? Message me.

Additionally, if you absolutely LOVE gaming and want to write blog articles about real-time strategy, that's something we can discuss.

Advertisement Placeholder
Shocked that nobody has jumped in yet! This is a great deal. Pinging people like @Shortie @Nomad or @Ja sa bong to see if they're interested in this offer.

You may also want to see if there's an opportunity for a crossover with @Dan The Man since his site comprehensively covers gaming.

Good luck with this exciting project!

Thanks for the tag mate. I'll follow up on this ASAP.

Hey. I'd just like to say thank you to the Admin-Junkies community. The response to this has been fantastic with some really talented people contacting me. As of now the initial five have been selected. Thank you to those who were not successful in the first round, but I have your details and there may be other opportunities in the future for forum posting.

Stay tuned for updates on this and watch out for the forum being launched soon. I'd love to see you there.

I'm still offering post exchanges for those with forums of their own: https://admin-junkies.com/threads/5-7-exchange-with-real-time-strategy-forum.15271/

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds