Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're pregnant, would you still work? How long?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're pregnant, do you still work? Or do you take maternity leave once you start showing? Has any of the women here ever worked while pregnant? How long did you work pregnant?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're pregnant, do you still work? Or do you take maternity leave once you start showing? Has any of the women here ever worked while pregnant? How long did you work pregnant?

I am a man, so I may not need to deal with this. However, despite this, i usually get very tired when it comes to working online and I may need rest. There are certain days when I may need to take rest for long hours. This is quite important for one's health.

Being pregnant is definetly not easy there are mood swing and more I don't say I wouldn't work but I would definetly rest more

It actually depends on how the pregnancy is affecting the lady in question because there are some people whom whenever they are pregnant can not be able to do anything which is going to make it impossible for them to work.

Actually there is no doubt that pregnant women are the most hardworking kind of women compared to others.

If you are pregnant, it's possible to worked for not less than 7 months before you will be stuck with the pregnancy which may affect your productivity.

Being pregnant is definetly not easy there are mood swing and more I don't say I wouldn't work but I would definetly rest more

You're right about mentioned the mood swings which comes with being pregnant. If it happens with you very often, it's going to be very difficult for you to keep a good working relationship with those you're in the office with.

My wife was working until she was running in her 8th month. She worked as a teacher and she drove to the college where she taught. If your doctor has not specifically recommended that you need complete bed rest, I think we are fine to work. IN fact, leading an active life will actually help you during child birth. After the delivery, she was on a bed rest for two months and then went back to work.

Well, there are companies that offer leave when you face such kind of conditions. This is when you can talk to your manager and make them understand the conditions. The fact of the matter remains that many businesses may have no problem offering leaves.

My wife was working until she was running in her 8th month. She worked as a teacher and she drove to the college where she taught. If your doctor has not specifically recommended that you need complete bed rest, I think we are fine to work. IN fact, leading an active life will actually help you during child birth. After the delivery, she was on a bed rest for two months and then went back to work.

Your wife is a very strong woman. It's a blessing to have a wife that strong when pregnant. There are some ladies who are not that fortunate with their own pregnancies as they will keep having complications till they give birth.

I think that if you are pregnant, then you could ask for a leave. I am quite sure that many companies do have such kind of policies that may help pregnant women. Alternatively, they could offer you the chance to work from home if you are pregnant.

I think that if you are pregnant, then you could ask for a leave. I am quite sure that many companies do have such kind of policies that may help pregnant women. Alternatively, they could offer you the chance to work from home if you are pregnant.

Being able to allow you to work from home as a pregnant woman is simply going to be dependent on the nature of the business operation because if it is a job that can't be carried out at home, there is no way you can get the privilege of working from home. Otherwise, you take your leave and go home and rest till you give birth and resume your job.

Being able to allow you to work from home as a pregnant woman is simply going to be dependent on the nature of the business operation because if it is a job that can't be carried out at home, there is no way you can get the privilege of working from home. Otherwise, you take your leave and go home and rest till you give birth and resume your job.

Well, they do offer such kind of leaves in many big organisations. However, this may be a possibility, especially if they can find an alternative person who could be able to work and replace the person in a temporary manner. It may take months for a woman to get back to her job.

Being pregnant does not stop some from coming to work and also being effective at work. A pregnant woman may start requesting for a leave of absence when her day of delivery is very close.

Well, they do offer such kind of leaves in many big organisations. However, this may be a possibility, especially if they can find an alternative person who could be able to work and replace the person in a temporary manner. It may take months for a woman to get back to her job.

The major deciding factor is the way a lady's pregnancy is dealing with her because if it is a pregnancy that is full of complication, there is no way she's going to remain actively working even if the company doesn't find anything for a replacement for her.

My wife's sister worked up until she was literally giving birth. She is a nurse so she figured the best place she could be would be at the hospital anyways. It ended up working out for her. lol

My wife's sister worked up until she was literally giving birth. She is a nurse so she figured the best place she could be would be at the hospital anyways. It ended up working out for her. lol

I would actually said that your wife's sister been a nurse played a very big role in her knowing exactly what is expected of her to do, so that it is not going to put her pregnancy in a tight situation that might threaten the child's life.

So, your wife's sister got a leave? I think that it is very important not to work when you are facing such kind of conditions. You may face bad consequences related to your health under such kind of conditions. The fact of the matter is that it is quite important to discuss this issue as I mentioned before.

So, your wife's sister got a leave? I think that it is very important not to work when you are facing such kind of conditions. You may face bad consequences related to your health under such kind of conditions. The fact of the matter is that it is quite important to discuss this issue as I mentioned before.

The thing is that pregnant women actually advised to exercise because it is going to help them when they are about to deliver their baby which is why the lady working as long as she's strong isn't bad. But in a situation whereby you are having complications, then you are not supposed to get into too much exercise.

In most organization, they have a policy of given pregnant women maternity leave when they are pregnant. This happens one month before they give birth. This give them the chance and opportunity to rest and relax until they finally give birth..

In most organization, they have a policy of given pregnant women maternity leave when they are pregnant. This happens one month before they give birth. This give them the chance and opportunity to rest and relax until they finally give birth..

Well the law in my country approves for only 12 weeks of maternity leave for all employees. If you can't be able to make it back to work after the 12 weeks of maternity leave have been exhausted, you're going to have to leave the job permanently. Some people are arguing for the leave period to be increased but nothing have been done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds