Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're pregnant, would you still work? How long?

Well the law in my country approves for only 12 weeks of maternity leave for all employees. If you can't be able to make it back to work after the 12 weeks of maternity leave have been exhausted, you're going to have to leave the job permanently. Some people are arguing for the leave period to be increased but nothing have been done.

There are different laws related to this. I have never taken such kind of leave, so I am not sure about the time period a company is required to offer when it comes to taking maternity leaves. Since laws are not implemented in many places, many companies may take advantage as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not a woman but if my wife's pregnant especially if it's our first baby, everything in me wouldn't want her to work but it wouldn't be healthy for her and the baby because I know pregnant women need to exercise. It's up to her to decide when she can't work again and I will support every decision she makes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds