Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were to open a business, what would be your slogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicnthin

Mythical member
Credits
Many business firms use slogan in their advertisements to promote their product and the story behind it. A slogan is a memorable phrase that express the purpose/goan lf an company or the product.

Ex: "Just do it." - Nike

Advertisement Placeholder
My motto for my business will be "your satisfaction our concern". I chose this slogan because my business is going to focus on satisfying my customers. This to me is what retains customers and grows the business.

Many business firms use slogan in their advertisements to promote their product and the story behind it. A slogan is a memorable phrase that express the purpose/goan lf an company or the product.

Thinking of business slogan that best befit my business. I would prefer "Making your Smile" for my barbing saloon, "Perfect is assured" for my academic project development, while, "Genuineness is the best option for human modifications" is meant for my Guidance and Counseling consult.

The slogan shows the direction of the business initiative. One need to have vision and motto for it's business organization. Like my offline business ' gaming console ent" I used " your satisfaction our priority" as the motto. Because my aim starting it, it's to build a community of gamers that plays with fellow gamers offline and online too. Meaning their satisfaction is my priority. We play the game to satisfy our curiosity.

In any business slogan is very important and it has impact on customers. The business or work will some time determine the kind of slogan to use. But as for me, the slogan that I am using is "customer satisfaction is our priority..."

If i were to give my business logans. I will a slogan relating and identifyind my business. So for any business slogan should represent and speak a lot about the business. Businesses with slogan pave forward quickly than those without.

The slogan of my business would be IN GOD WE TRUST, reason been that it is God that give me the idea of the business to do and to back me financially definitely I will put my trust in him.

To show your business field slogan is best to help.it helps to advertise the business for me it would be your smile matters to us because whatever business we do it means it should be beneficial for both side

I think if I would be using a slogan for my business, then I would go with the slogan "your satisfaction is our concern" or probably "in God we trust, i have learnt a life lesson to always put God first in anything one do. No matter what it is appropriate to put God first.

I'm running an online business. My business is all about handmade crafts and event decoration. I run my business through FB Page and promote it on my YouTube Channel. My online business name is Sheen Creations and my tag line/slogan is Highway To Creativity. From my tag line you can understand that my focus is on a wide range of Crafts and their tutorials for my customers and audiences.

I'd have my own perfume, it would be called “You'll Do”. It would smell of desperation and cynicism. Tagline -

For the carcass that likes to be dressed as mutton. Get some musk on your husk.

Poundland has shown some interest already.

The slogan of any business should depict the values, missions and vision of the business. You can not just come up with just anyhow slogan. So a slogan must go with what the company name
mine we be "customer satisfaction our priority"

My motto will depend on the type of busines I venture in. For instance, I want to venture in hotel management and my slogan will be: your second home right at your fingertip

You can not just come up with just anyhow slogan. So a slogan must go with what the company name
mine we be "customer satisfaction our priority
But as for me, the slogan that I am using is "customer satisfaction is our priority.

might sound weird, but slogs do really contribute in nothing, you just want to be looking cool when picking a slogan, what matter is the quality that you're offering, you might need a slogan in your promotion, but trust me, they contribute on nothing

Knowibg fully well that the name of a company and slogan are elements of branding as such not any how phrase can be used for the slogan . for me i will go with "customers first"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds