Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you have $10000 then you will invest or trade ?

I would like to point out the fact that trading and investment are the same. I do not see any clear difference between the both because when you trade, you have actually invested. I would prefer to invest on forex.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am definitely going to be looking forward to invest in right now because it is much more safer and even more sustainable if you know where to put your funds at the best.

If I have that particular amount of money I think that what I will do is rather for me to invest with the money because I like investment its one of those ways which I use to make money in the pass and still have experience on various ways of investment

If you have this amount of money I Think that you will need to try investing in the forex business I think that forex is somehow lucrative but before you get stared you will need alot of money to spend and get some system so try forex trading its works

As for me personally i would definitely put about 70% of the cash into investment as i currently run an outfit,that will go a long way to improve the business,and then the rest will be used to do trading as i am knowledgable in it.

This is just a pure imagination because if I have such money I will invest 95% of the money in top most trusted cryptocurrency with better future which will guarantee good profit on long teem. I can start trading with as low as $100

I just want to say that in the field in which you have more experience, you should do that work.what opinion do you want to give.
I will invest it in stock and crypto markets because investment can be a great strategy for those who don't know about trading, I believe in potential of stocks and crypto.

I believe that the best thing to do at this point in time is to share this between both trading and investing. You stand a chance of making money from the two of them and then why should you neglect

With an amount like $10,000, it would really depend on where my expertise is and what would be more beneficial to me and what I would make more from what I am able to do. If my expertise was more in trading and I knew from what I knew any my knowledge I could make something back off trading that amount of money I would go with that. If I had a good idea for an investment and I knew it would pay off by investing the money into say a business and I was sure it would work out then I would invest instead.

If I a have $10000 I will trade but a part of it not full as a forex trader while the rest will be used for offline investment and such as gaming center's and mini betting piont.

I would definitely trade because I have already trained myself to handle and manage small and large accounts.
Trading is a passion for me because I am no longer concerned about the profits.

If I have $1000 I will not invest everything and I will not trade everything. I will simply use about $200 to invest in some micro-cap cryptocurrencies and use about $200 to trade. I will keep the rest and watch how the market goes. Financial Management is very important when it comes to look at currency trading and Investment.
This is a good plan, but why invest in microcap altcoins in a bear market whose end is not in sight? A lot of projects die slowly, so why would you choose those coins?

I would definitely trade because I have already trained myself to handle and manage small and large accounts.
This is awesome , I can relate to that experience too.
Sometimes my friends always ask me why I was so concerned about demo trading to the extent I spend 4-5hr everyday practicing there.

We are in the same shoe I think if I can lay my hands on this amount of money I will actually trade either forex or crypto trading it's one of those ways which you can double your money if you have the skills

This is a good plan, but why invest in microcap altcoins in a bear market whose end is not in sight? A lot of projects die slowly, so why would you choose those coins?
not every micro-cap altcoin will die off. There are some that have great communities and I believe in the next bull run they are going to do well. I don't just invest randomly.

W
not every micro-cap altcoin will die off. There are some that have great communities and I believe in the next bull run they are going to do well. I don't just invest randomly.
Which coins do you have in mind, and how do you split your portfolio amongst them to ensure you get maximum returns?

If I had $10000, I would start trading crypto currencies. I have leant so much so far about trading them and now I just lack the capital to start. But I would not invest the full amount, just a small portion to get me started.

W

Which coins do you have in mind, and how do you split your portfolio amongst them to ensure you get maximum returns?
Babydoge, Drep, sfund, SNFT, Lunc, Spacey. For now these are the cryptocurrencies I have in mind to invest on. I'll be investing little amount of money on them every week.

If I have 10 thousand USD now, I will invest 30 percent in the stock market, 30 percent in the crypto market, 30 percent in bonds and mutual funds, and remaining 10 percent I will save in high uield saving accounts

If I have 10 thousand USD now, I will invest 30 percent in the stock market, 30 percent in the crypto market, 30 percent in bonds and mutual funds, and remaining 10 percent I will save in high uield saving accounts
You are making the right decision I think that stock market is one of the places which I can invest my money I will also bought alot of share and trade forex respectively this are some of the profitable business I know so far

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds