Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

If you had the cash....

I see. Those sites will cost you quite a lot of money I believe.

If I had the cash, I would not mind buying out Warrior forum (that is assuming Warrior forum admin would sell the forum to me).

Advertisement Placeholder
I would be interested in starting a site that sold stuff online. I do not know what type of products but something that I would be interested in.

A place where other people can sell, or just a shop?
I was thinking like my own shop. Maybe a clothing shop? If I had tons of cash I guess I could hire some awesome designers and stuff right? I was just thinking that since it was online it would be more international.

I was thinking like my own shop. Maybe a clothing shop? If I had tons of cash I guess I could hire some awesome designers and stuff right? I was just thinking that since it was online it would be more international.

Owning your own t-shirt shop and having your own designers can be quite profitable. The key is, to have unique designs over your t-shirts.

Owning your own t-shirt shop and having your own designers can be quite profitable. The key is, to have unique designs over your t-shirts.
Yeah, I wish I was more creative. I can only design really simple things. Maybe I should take this opportunity to work on my graphic skills.

If I had the cash I would invest in a social networking site that is similar to Reddit.

I think sites that encourages social interactions tend to have more staying power.

If I had the cash I would probably start a GPT website or a BuySellAds Clone or something like that :)

Get Paid to website, its a great way to make some money as well.

But you have to invest some money.

If i had the cash, i would invest to build a powerful website with hundred of articles with links to high paying affiliate programs. That way, i can get my investment back and build a stable passive income stream with the website!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds