Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

If you could see any TV show make a comeback, what would you like to see?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
So many of us will have had TV shows that ended either because the producers didn't feel like they were able to continue or because it was never gaining enough of an audience for them to continue.

Out of all the TV shows you have watched that were canceled if you could see one make a comeback, which would you choose?

Advertisement Placeholder
Infinity Train. It’s a shame it was canceled so early on. It was getting really good too. I still hope maybe someone will pick it up again.

Dirty Sexy Money

Was absolutely gutted that the show was cut short. I don't even think they had a script for the next few seasons, so that wasn't even leaked to give me some closure on how it might have ended.

Probably a new remake of tv series "Charmed" without this new WOKE agenda they made. It makes me puke after first half of the first episode.

There are some old shows that I like very much. It is good that they do not come back though. These day sequels ruin good memories easily. The only thing they care about is making some money.

Infinity Train. It’s a shame it was canceled so early on. It was getting really good too. I still hope maybe someone will pick it up again.
Oh yeah, for sure. I watched only season 1 then stopped. I need to watch the rest somehow...

King of Queens
Also a show I watched but more like off and on. Did it just end or get cancelled?

I would love to see Highlander make a come back. The series was good but it looks way outdated now.

There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds