Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could own any pet, what would it be?

Advertisement Placeholder
That animal would have been lion. I have likes for cat family. As it stands, my favorite pet are kitten secondly by puppies or dogs of cool breed even at their bigger stage.

I don't have any pets now because I wouldn't be in the best possible position to take very good care of them. If I wanted a pet anytime soon, I'll get a dog.

One pet I have always wanted is a rabbit.
I am unable to get a rabbit though as there isn't enough room for the rabbit to run around in my house.

If this was a practical pet (and not a dog or cat), I would be really interested in having a cockatoo parrot or a ferret. They're both very intelligent!

1707957984059.png

If this were an exotic pet (and I didn't have to worry about boring details like feeding them), then ... Red Pandas. Because cuteness.

I do not own any pets because owning a pet is an expensive thing, however, if the finances were not the problem, I would love to have cats, I like cats very much. As a child I liked sleeping with cats, we had a Bengal cat back then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds