Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could go back to school would you?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Many of us will have gone through school and probably even college and university. When we are at school, we often do not realize just how much easier life is when we are in school and tend to wish our school years away. It's usually not until you are older that you realize just how much easier school was.

If you could go back to school, would you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Gosh no. I feel like I'd be working without earning and that's never fun.
Also... not I'm in a job I feel passionate about and genuinely enjoy. Whereas at school there's always stuff you gotta study that you don't enjoy :cautious:

I would have definitely studied slightly harder, and maybe made slightly better choices in what classes I chose in secondary school which would have shaped my post-education and even university path a lot in the grand scheme of my life.

Yes, I'd go back if I could.
I used to go around waiting for the day to finish school as I always used to say "School is so difficult" when it isn't.
It was easy, you could spend so much time with friends and not have to worry about much at all.

I know that I can't! School was horrible for me. If I tear out a page in my life, it's going to be my time in school. I don't want to remember what I want through in school again.

I'm not sure. It depends really.
If I went back to school without the people I went to school with, then yes I'll go back and make new friends but if it is with the same people I was there with, I wouldn't go back.

Gosh no. Can’t really say I miss it, other then maybe the structure it gave you.
Honestly, there wasn't anything miss from my days in school which is why there will never be any consideration for me to go back there. I can only remember pains from my day's in school.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds