Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could create any game, what would it be?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
As a gamer myself I have often wondered about creating my own game but never really come up with any solid, unique ideas that I could use that would make it different to other games that are already on the market. This got me thinking about whether anyone else has any ideas for a game that would be unique to anything already on the market.

If you could create your own game, what would your game be and what would it be about? What makes it unique compared to other games on the market at the moment?

Advertisement Placeholder
As a gamer myself I have often wondered about creating my own game but never really come up with any solid, unique ideas that I could use that would make it different to other games that are already on the market. This got me thinking about whether anyone else has any ideas for a game that would be unique to anything already on the market.

If you could create your own game, what would your game be and what would it be about? What makes it unique compared to other games on the market at the moment?
It would be a dragon game. I have a name, a super unique concept, ideas, and some stuff written out. about it.

I have several ideas that for various reasons I've never got very far with but never let go of either. A couple I'm more prepared to share...

Silicon Purgatory: a puzzle game with some narrative elements, where three mining robots have together think they're responsible for the explosion that caused the death of the crew of their ship, and end up in a self-imposed hell program where they have to work together and earn their redemption. (Format: I can't decide if this should be a view from above with some free-ish roaming cameras or if you have to jump from robot to robot with a first-person-ish view. I do think it should have some visual resemblance to Tron, glowing lines and matte black surfaces.)

An Inspectre Calls: you play the pard of one Richard Daunt, private eye. You're on the case for one Madeline de Montague, her husband was a mafia boss, and someone murdered him - and she wants you to ensure she's not next. Things go wrong, and you wake up at your own funeral, as a ghost. You need to learn how to interact with the world as a ghost and see if you can't ensure the killers are brought to justice. (Format: text adventure or point and click. I'm not fussy.)

So Destiny was basically my idea as a kid and I think that's why I love it so much! They just took my ideas and made them even better lol...

There was a call of duty that didn't have zombies, but had the one with aliens called extinction. I would have loved more of just that! I think it could be like missions and what not and having to clear the aliens with a team. I wish call of duty brought it back with another game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds