Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If in a cubicle, are you allowed to decorate it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Lets say you work a job that has you sitting in your own cubicle. Would you decorate your cubicle? What if you're not allowed? IF you already work a job that sits you in a cubicle, are you allowed to decorate it in your own way? Can you put up posters (appropriate)and knickknacks and other things?

Advertisement Placeholder
Lets say you work a job that has you sitting in your own cubicle. Would you decorate your cubicle? What if you're not allowed? IF you already work a job that sits you in a cubicle, are you allowed to decorate it in your own way? Can you put up posters (appropriate)and knickknacks and other things?

I think that the company may allow a person to decorate the cubicle in really rare occasions. However, generally it may not be allowed. So, this may entirely depend on the circumstances. Having said that, I have never seen an employee decorating it. I have worked in a place where they used to have such kind of cubicles.

I totally decorate my cubicle! It makes the space feel so much cozier and personalized. If your workplace allows it, go for it! Posters, photos, and a few knickknacks can really brighten up your day.

Currently where I'm employed to work, I have my own personal office and I'm allowed to decorate it how ever I wanted as long as it's not going affect my work. But in a situation where I'm not allowed to decorate my office how I wanted based on the company's policy, I wouldn't mind at all. After all, I'm there to work and make money, not to decorate office.

I never had a cubicle, even if I had a cubicle, I would have never decorated it. I do not like embellishments on my working desk. I just like to keep a vase with a snake plant and a fish bowl with two gold fish. In my office, OI never kept those items, though

Currently where I'm employed to work, I have my own personal office and I'm allowed to decorate it how ever I wanted as long as it's not going affect my work. But in a situation where I'm not allowed to decorate my office how I wanted based on the company's policy, I wouldn't mind at all. After all, I'm there to work and make money, not to decorate office.

I think you have a farm. You can create an office within the farm. Indeed, many people do this. Having said that, there are still many people who decorate their offices during certain kinds of occasions and this may be far much more common than many people could think.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds