Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

"If I were admin, I would..." Game

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
Have you ever looked at a website and thought, "If I were admin, I would do things differently"? Well, now's your chance to share your ideas!

As webmasters, we all have our own visions of what the perfect website would look like. Maybe you would make the navigation more user-friendly, or add some cool new features that your users would love. Perhaps you'd focus on improving the overall design or making sure the website loads faster.

So the idea is you post a link of your forum and gain feedback from co-members that would do things differently.

Whatever your ideas may be, we want to hear them! Share your thoughts on how you would improve a website if you were the admin. Who knows, maybe your ideas will inspire someone to make some changes to their own website!

So, who is posting the first link? :D

Advertisement Placeholder
If I were the admin of Admin Junkies, I would probably try and put on some more contests to try and get people to engage in them and maybe build up the activity some, because I haven't noticed any recent contests here lately. But, what am I talking about, I never do contests on my own board, mainly because I'm either no good at executing them or just thinking of unique ideas in general. o_O

My board: https://jcodes.jcink.net/

If I were the admin of Admin Junkies, I would probably try and put on some more contests to try and get people to engage in them and maybe build up the activity some, because I haven't noticed any recent contests here lately. But, what am I talking about, I never do contests on my own board, mainly because I'm either no good at executing them or just thinking of unique ideas in general. o_O

My board: https://jcodes.jcink.net/
Going by the quote "First impression is the last impression", if I were the admin of jCodes, I would put a eye-catchy theme as default for the Guests. There's no doubt that the content is rich there but sometimes the first impression which is formed by the first glance at a site drives the guest's will to join it.

I don't own a forum so no links. You may reply considering AJ maybe hehe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds