Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If an employee is rude to you?

MrDawn

Reputable member
If an employee at local business is rude and mouths off at you, do you ask to see the manager or do you let it go?

Myself? I rarely go to the manager. I figure they're probably putting up with a lot of bs that comes with their job like I do at mine and decide not to take it personal.

I'd probably let it go if they had a reason to mouth off. If they deliberately mouth off to me for no reason, I'd probably like a manager to know that an employee of theirs is mistreating me and it looks bad for the business.

I usually just let it go, I understand that some days the job can be extremely stressful plus you don't know what the person is going through in their every day life either.

If a place makes you feel uncomfortable cause the staff is jealous of you or racist or some other irrational thing, then the best idea is to not go there.

you don't know what the person is going through in their every day life either.
That is a true statement, that people may be going through some tough struggles at the time, but that doesn't always give them a free pass to treat everyone poorly. We're all a culprit of this though, I've mistreated people when I was going through some tough struggles, which wasn't fair to them because they didn't do anything to deserve it. They're just trying to live their everyday life. We humans have odd ways of releasing our inner demons.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds