Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hulu?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm a big fan of Bob's Burgers, Rick and Morty, and the other animated tv shows and Hulu seems to be the home of animated tv shows.

I do the Spotify discount as well, its great!

I'm a big fan of Bob's Burgers, Rick and Morty, and the other animated tv shows and Hulu seems to be the home of animated tv shows.

I do the Spotify discount as well, its great!

When did you find out that they offer that bundle? I literally didn't find out about it until a couple weeks ago. I was kind of pissed, I've been paying the full $10/month for Spotify for like the last year and a half, and I wasn't getting Hulu.:tearsofjoy:

When did you find out that they offer that bundle? I literally didn't find out about it until a couple weeks ago. I was kind of pissed, I've been paying the full $10/month for Spotify for like the last year and a half, and I wasn't getting Hulu.:tearsofjoy:
Lol, it's fairly new anyways. I switched over in September

Lol, it's fairly new anyways. I switched over in September

When I first got Spotify's student discount a couple years ago, it only allowed me to have it for a year, and then it went back to the full price. I tried to get the student discount price back, but it wouldn't let me. Now it let me get the student discount back, and it even has Hulu. It's pretty awesome. Hulu actually has plenty of things that Netflix doesn't have.

When I first got Spotify's student discount a couple years ago, it only allowed me to have it for a year, and then it went back to the full price. I tried to get the student discount price back, but it wouldn't let me. Now it let me get the student discount back, and it even has Hulu. It's pretty awesome. Hulu actually has plenty of things that Netflix doesn't have.
Yea it's got some great content

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds