Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Hubpages promotion for a forum

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
I have a Hubpages which might be relevant to my own forum. These pages are at least two years old, score of 75 or more, so the links would be do follow. I want to know if it would be good now to add some links to relevant pages on my forum, such as linking back to a relevant longer post on the forum. Hubpages only allows 2 backlinks to any one site. If the page were relevant enough, just wondering if it could be good for SEO and direct traffic generation to get new members. Have you tried this idea? Is it working out for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have some experience with Hubpages. You have to have amazing article writing skills before you can start earning quality backlinks for your other sites. However, if you can write an article that ranks high, you will have a huge advantage for your other sites. For me it was just too much work but it is worth it if you have the right skills.

I have never tried Hubpages, But I have heard about it. Is it good? I am not as good at writing articles, so I am probably not fit for Hubpages. I enjoy writing forum posts though, I think PostLoop is more of a place for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds