Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How's your relationship with your siblings?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have two older brothers, I detest the oldest, but I endure him during holidays. The second oldest I'm pretty chill with, but I still rather hang out with people I know.

We've always loved each other. I had a brother (he passed away a few years ago). I was rather close with him. We bonded over cartoons and games. My sister I may not be quite as close with but we love each other. We all always cared about each other and were rather protective of each other.

Not the best with 2 out of the 3 half siblings that I have. I'm on good terms with my youngest half sister. I'm on really shitty terms with my half brother who has demonstrated himself to be an enemy and a problem with me and several of my family members. Then I have a half sister whom is 9 years older than me who wants nothing to do with me.

My bro and sis are very nice to be with. If am with my junior bro, all we do is gist, game, he cooks, we eat and sleep. Next day again and again like life of a programmer lol. I have only one bro and one sis, I see no reasons why we shouldn't understand each other as we all grew up together.

Me and my siblings get along quite well. I have 3 brothers and I am the only girl. I have a stronger bond with my older brother. The younger 2 can be annoying at some points but it doesn't destroy any bond I have with them.

I have a younger brother and an older sister. My sister lives far up north while we live far down south. I have a decent relationship with both of them, but my brother is not much of a talker to me at least, we still talk a little but we don't conversate much. My sister and I have a pretty good relationship when we're around each other, we like to joke with one another. We're all fair to one another and don't argue much if at all anymore like we did when we were younger.

I have a younger brother and an older sister. My sister lives far up north while we live far down south. I have a decent relationship with both of them, but my brother is not much of a talker to me at least, we still talk a little but we don't conversate much. My sister and I have a pretty good relationship when we're around each other, we like to joke with one another. We're all fair to one another and don't argue much if at all anymore like we did when we were younger.

I think your brother is more of an introvert who prefers to stay on the low and not say too much with people. That is key and very important for anyone who is relating with him not to misunderstand his actions. I used to be like that before I started to improve on my communication skills.

I have an older half brother. He's a bit estranged from the family and keeps to himself.

I also have a younger brother. We get along but we each have our own jobs, family, and children so we don't see each other much.

When my sister and I were growing up, we fought all the time. Now we get along very well and she doesn't remember all the fights.

This is a very common thing with kids when they are growing up. Although, it was a bit different growing up with my siblings. I fought with my sister once, when our mother came back, she gave both of us the beating of ourlives. She told us siblings are not meant to fight but have each other's back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds