Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How will you compete with a well known brand?

You can compete with a well known brand by doing more than they do for customers. This including customer satisfaction, discounts and even more of advertisement. You can go online to create social media presence too so as to gain popularity
To compete with a brand the most important element is to enhance an improve the quality of products.By providing special discounts promotes the customer attraction.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see the need to compete buy if a brand must compete they must be ready to go all in, in every aspect, match the competitors quality, Create enticing offers, treat customers different. To effectively compete with a household name you need to be on your game too.

Local marketing and giving preference to the local products is something I prefer when competition with the foreign brands. I think this way we can give more preferences to the local first. And that sort of the approach is always better. I think many people ignore the power of local and culture. That is something we all have to consider.

The
One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
The best thing is to build up the trust of your customer by providing them the quality product which other competitor is giving. The second thing is to provide them discounts different policies like buy 2 get one free and many more.

One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
If you are 100% sure of what you are offering, there's no reason to be intimidated by competition... Of course, big companies with well known brands have a little more advantage than a biggener brand, but... There's something that only little companies can offer... Which is warminess and kindness and caring for their costumers.. That's what they have in their side

Pricing has always been a good strategy, I'll reduce my price and offer more incentives, I may not make much profit but I wouldn't mind as long as I'm breaking even, reason being that it's just to penetrate and take over the market. This I will do for 6 months before I increase my price gradually.

Competition with the big brands is never easy. The first place to start differentiating yourself is in the product you sell or the services you provide so be specialized. Focus on meaning product value. Offer tangible offers, get to know your customers well, relate with them, keep in touch with them, ask after them if they don't come back after a while. All these helps in building your reputation which make you stand out among the big brands.

Last edited:

Competing with a well known brand in business requires you to be more patient and take a look at the weaknesses of the brand before coming in. You can only overthrow the brand by working on their weaknesses as your own strengths.

If you're an emerging brand, competing with a well known brand will be very challenging and highly demanding. A well known brand knows what it has done to penetrate into the heart of people and for you to find your way into the same heart that has already built their trust in an existing brand will be very tasking. Firstly you must cast you eyes of profit form the onset and focus on quality service delivery.

You can compete with a well known brand, when you come up with the best and ever seen strategy. The mode of operation should be unique and well structured in other to compete with the latest and well known brand. Employment of skilled and trained workers.

Is the best way to compete with a well-established brand in the market is to develop unique selling proposition. This is something that will give us over all the competitors. You just have to fish out the common weakness of the competitors and come up with a unique selling proposition that will beat all those weaknesses. If you can do that you're going to compete with all the well known brands in your market.

Specialize. The first place to start differentiating yourself is in the products you sell or the services you provide. Know Your Customers Personally. Capture Contact Information. Price Competitively. Take Risks. Use Tech Tools. Partner Up.

Get products with superior o equal quality. Do intensive advertising. You may have to put your price a little lower than the established rand first. Customer satisfaction and feedbacks key

Competing with a well known Brand isn't a day job as it might take a while for you to catch up with such.
Well, if you wanna Compete with a well known Brand start from the point where the Company is weak; I.e the Company's weakness, then you can come up with Great Ideas that the Company hasn't utilized before

It's not advisable to start competing with a big organization that deals on the same type of product as you while you are still trying to find your footing as a new business. What you need to do is to continue with your marketing, with good customer relationship and personalized service, and you will win over many people, because people like that type of service.

VALUE EXPLORATION:Business as you already know is a continuous concern, so to still retain your customers and maintain a clear lead in the market, you must explore value. Your customers or customers generally are looking for something that will better satisfy their needs. So you need to explore these avenues better than your competitors. Giving customers the real value for their money. Make it your business objective to give your customers the real value for their money and then watch your business climb to the top.
(2). VALUE CREATION: In creating value, you need to identify new customer benefits from customers view, utilizing core competencies from its business domain, and selecting and managing business partners, channels and channel members from its collaborative networks. You must understand what the customer thinks about, wants, does, and worries about and also observe whom the customers admire and interact with and who influences them. In doing these, you are creating a valuable need within the customer which he/she cannot resist. Banking on these will ensure you stay at the top.
(3). VALUE DELIVERY: Some businesses today phased out not because they were unable to explore and create value, NO, but because of their inability to DELIVER THE VALUE. Even the bible emphasized this when it says that of what used will a light be when it is kept under a cover. It is another way of telling you that for you to create and explore value without DELIVERING IT, you have only succeeded in marrying for yourself a beautiful barren woman. You must think of the best way to deliver these values to your customers for a repeat patronage. Make provision for after sales services, follow up calls, guarantee services, repairs, etc. these will go a long way in keeping you in the minds of your customers.

Know Your Customers Personally

One of the biggest frustrations customers have with big business is that when they need help, they often have to go through miles of red tape to get it. They call customer support hotlines, only to be put on hold for extended periods of time in order to finally speak to an indifferent customer service representative. Over time, customers long to frequent a business that treats them like people rather than numbers

If you want to competite with branding the there are many ways you can compete with well known products, first is reduction in price of that product, then create a convincing awareness about it, then make it easily marketable for sale.

I think there are several int he world doesnt know about it so im honna start to the maximum security compound of the america state of universe mars pautang sa mga bolshet na people so fiona attack on titan

To compete with a well known brand is not easy at all. You will need to work extra mile to get your own customers, you will need to attend a lot of interviews on TV given enough reason why your product is better, and your price should be lesser a bit at a start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds