Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to write content in blog and get code from Google adsense?

haider00

Reputable member
Credits
I created a new blog last 3 years. I write the content about different topics in my blog. I also post more videos for attractions and share in Facebook Instagram and social media for more traffic and views. Now the situation is that I can't successful to get google adsense code. I tried many times but no response. I do not know how to get adsense code for earning. It is a fact that it is too difficult to get adsense code but I want to know which is the easy way to get the adsense code. What are the rules of adsense.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your content should be original, unique, and adsense approved topics. Adsense does not allow certain topics, even a single word representing that topic appearing on your post can get you rejected.

You should first of all,read the rules and regulations of the advertising mode you're using, Adsense has its own guidelines and when the guidelines are properly followed,you won't have any issues. Try using libry.com or youtube to know more on the guidelines of adsense.

I created a new blog last 3 years. I write the content about different topics in my blog. I also post more videos for attractions and share in Facebook Instagram and social media for more traffic and views. Now the situation is that I can't successful to get google adsense code. I tried many times but no response. I do not know how to get adsense code for earning. It is a fact that it is too difficult to get adsense code but I want to know which is the easy way to get the adsense code. What are the rules of adsense.
I think google always check writer content before they issue out there google AdSense or code to the blogger,so you need to do so much research online to know what google want to see in your content writing before giving you their adsense.

What is the name of your blog? You cannot simply apply for a Google adsense account before making sure your website or blog qualifies for that. You must have a proper, professionally looking website in order to apply for an adsense account. You must have a great "About Us" page and a "Contact us" page. If you do not get approved on Google adsense, then try looking for other Ad networks that pay well.

You need to write long articles, your article should be unique, never published elsewhere, original, not copied from other sources, and well written. Adsense cares about high quality content in a website for approval

You need to learn everything about Google Adsense as this is quite important for you to know all about it and how it works, if you are able to know that then you will get the knowledge of getting the code.

First I think you should go to the AdSense website and learn extensively about how the system works. You can use YouTube and google to know about how your articles are supposed to be, the google AdSense approved topics and how you are supposed to apply because it might be you are not doing it well.

I really tell folks that wish to listen that the best place to learn something is on the YouTube there is no need you seeking for advice is sought out or some of those things here just go on youtube watch videos and you'll be glad you did

I am not using adsense yet, however, I have read on how to make your website get approval from adsense. Adsense cares about content quality and you need to create quality contents.

Originality is the key to get approval from adsense. If you are publishing on the topics that is heavily saturated on the internet, you may not be approved even if the content are yours own

I think you need to do more research on how to secure Google adsense code. Perhaps you've not reached the minimum traffic limit. I think you should just do more research on it.

In order for your website to be approved for AdSense, you have to do some work. The posts should be unique, relevant and original work, not copied. Your site should also be very responsive and easy to find.

Like someone said, maybe they are some rules and regulations you disobeyed on their terms and conditions that is the reason why you didn't get the code.

If you want to get appoved from adsense, make sure to publish articles that are at least 1000 words, complete new to the internet (no other version exists). and well written

based on the requirements for adsesne approval, I have come to a conclusion that adsense is for those who are actually serious about running a website.

based on the requirements for adsesne approval, I have come to a conclusion that adsense is for those who are actually serious about running a website.
Adsense has a lot of requirements to ensure that they are only involved with sites that are likely to be successful or that show promise and so you have to be quite established or willing to put in the hard work to be on their radar.

This is not sometimes you should fret about. I myself have seen YouTube videos where these things are been thought freely. Just get to YouTube and search for such topic and you'll see a lot of videos on it

You should know about AdSense approved topics and stick to them . you should also ensure that the topics are of high quality, relevant and unique.

Like someone has suggested up there. These tutorial abound everywhere on YouTube channels. Just make your pick of any of the numerous videos and start learning how to

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds