Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long did it take you to get approved by Adsense?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
It's not secret that getting approved by Adsense now is a lot more difficult than it ever used to be and it can take a lot of work before Google will approve you.

Whilst in some cases some sites may get approved in a few weeks, others can go months up on months before their site is approved.

How long did it take for you to get your site approved by Adsense?

I've been denied twice in a month, so not sure if that counts. ;)

The first time I was running Adsterra Ads which were being flagged as malware - so an easy deny for them.

The second time I noticed their Adsense Bot crawling my site over about 12 hours, and then they denied it. Not really sure why, but I might try again in a few months when I get a chance to look into it. Meanwhile, I've applied to Amazon Ads and GumGum, but I'm not optimistic about either of them.

My site was approved within a day, but I'm just waiting on the ads.txt status to update. According to google it can take a bit before that gets updated, so we'll wait and see. I've never used Adsense before until now, so I'm hoping it won't take too long to update. Will I earn that much? Probably not, but it's still exciting!

I got approved right away ;) Back in 2015, I was using SMF, to begin with and soon after IPS. Traffic was low and that was not helping as they looked at your traffic. However, they approved it at no time at all ;)

I've been denied twice in a month, so not sure if that counts. ;)

The first time I was running Adsterra Ads which were being flagged as malware - so an easy deny for them.

The second time I noticed their Adsense Bot crawling my site over about 12 hours, and then they denied it. Not really sure why, but I might try again in a few months when I get a chance to look into it. Meanwhile, I've applied to Amazon Ads and GumGum, but I'm not optimistic about either of them.
What reason did they give for your being denied? I found with mine it was always low-value content so I continued to build the site up with content and was finally approved. It could just take a few denials before you have enough and they accept :)

My site got disapproved within about a week to a week and a half. Apparently, I have low-value content.
This happened to me. I wouldn't sweat it too much and keep posting content like you are doing and eventually, you will get approved. It does take time but I feel it's worth it when you do get approved :)

I’ve never actually been approved for Adsense although I’ve only tried a few times with a couple of different sites. Every alternative I’ve tried delivers a bad user experience and I’d rather not earn revenue than that.

This happened to me. I wouldn't sweat it too much and keep posting content like you are doing and eventually, you will get approved. It does take time but I feel it's worth it when you do get approved
I'm not really too worried about it anymore. A few people I talked to say AdSense doesn't bring in much revenue and it can make your forum laggy.

I’ve never actually been approved for Adsense although I’ve only tried a few times with a couple of different sites. Every alternative I’ve tried delivers a bad user experience and I’d rather not earn revenue than that.
I've noticed that with a few alternative networks b that I've tried out. I think the best ones have quite high requirements (like media.net). AdSense I think it's a rarity in that they are fairly easy to get into, and are high quality

Reactions: SDL

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor