Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Use Pinterest to Sell

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you own an online business, you can use Pinterest to sell your products. To get started, you need to create a store, either on your own website or on ecommerce marketplaces like eBay or Etsy. Once you've added your product to your store, create a "Made for Pinterest" image that relates to your product, and share it on Pinterest along with your product link. Made-for-Pinterest images are vertical images that produce well on Pinterest and have high chance of getting clicks. If you've used Made fo Pinterest image and have lots of followers, your Pin might get shared by others as well. People who see it might be curious and visit your store. If they like what they see, they might decide to buy it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never used Pinterest for anything. I can't remember when I opened the website last. It would have been more than 6 years. In fact, I don't remember it exists. It's that one platform which I've ruled out my business from using in any way trying to sell.

I have used Pinterest for a few things over the last couple of years but it's not been very helpful for me recently in most of the jobs that I have being working. This is the reason why my usage of the platform have dropped drastically. I know very well now effective it can when you get exactly what you need from the site but right now, it's not giving me what I want.

I have used Pinterest for a few things over the last couple of years but it's not been very helpful for me recently in most of the jobs that I have being working. This is the reason why my usage of the platform have dropped drastically. I know very well now effective it can when you get exactly what you need from the site but right now, it's not giving me what I want.

I have always been interested in using Pinterest in order to promote my content. However, the platform tends to be really confusing to me. Are you required to post a picture and embed a link into the picture? I have seen many people using Pinterest in order to promote content. However, I am not sure how it is done.

Pinterest is actually one of the best platforms for marketing online business. Interestingly, if you have an offline business, you can still use Pinterest to get customers. People visit Pinterest for ideas. For instance women might search for best wedding dress design. And if you cater this product, you might generate sales from Pinterest marketing.

Pinterest is actually one of the best platforms for marketing online business. Interestingly, if you have an offline business, you can still use Pinterest to get customers. People visit Pinterest for ideas. For instance women might search for best wedding dress design. And if you cater this product, you might generate sales from Pinterest marketing.

I will surely check them out very soon to see what I can be able to sell on the website. It may not be as easy starting to sell on Pinterest, but who knows whether I am going to become very good selling on the website as soon as possible.

I have always been interested in using Pinterest in order to promote my content. However, the platform tends to be really confusing to me. Are you required to post a picture and embed a link into the picture? I have seen many people using Pinterest in order to promote content. However, I am not sure how it is done.

I was actually making use of the social media platform the same way I was using Instagram but I was never getting the same result when compared to the sales I was able to get from Pininterest. This is the reason why I had to stop wasting my time on it and focus on the ones that are productive for me in terms of getting results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds