Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to start up a business with few team

As a entrepreneur, always surround yourself with team or people that are rational thinkers, product and innovative because they will helped you in growing your business through advise and suggestions of options.
Probably,the importance of surrounding yourself with the right people as an enterprenuer cannot be underestimated. They will always be able to encourage you to take new decisions that would help your business

Advertisement Placeholder
you need that encouragement especially when things are not going your way, you also need foresights and hindsight's which may not be available to you but other member of your team.

There are some business that you need team to start. It's not whether you have money or not. If you don't have money, you can't start it. And there are some business that you can start without team.

Well I strongly believe that it depends on your financial capacity and the kind of business you want to go into. Some businesses does not require you to have any kind of team for you to venture into it and you can make it successful. Not every business requires partnership.

Actually starting a business with team or not is good but it depends on the business you are investing into. thete are business that requires only an individual because it's not a large scale and there are some that require more than an individual but rather team.

It is not a most to start a new business as a team if only you are experienced and we'll budgeted. But if you have no experience it's advised to start as team it will help you make an exponential achievement.

You have to believe each other and support each other with trust so that u can achieve everything u want with your team as well

Selecting trusted people is the only way out, and also when dealing it must definitely be with people that are willing to follow and take my responsibilities of the new business as serious as possible.

I think starting with a small group is better because it reduces the number of people to remunerate given that the business is only in its infancy. Also, a small group creates a tightknit bond that helps a lot

Selecting trusted people is the only way out, and also when dealing it must definitely be with people that are willing to follow and take my responsibilities of the new business as serious as possible.
sometimes it can be very hard for you to identify people who are very much passionate and trusted for you to venture into a business with. But it is not impossible.

It is very possible to start up a business with a small team and then advance and grow it subsequently.
You would first need knowledge to do that .

sometimes it can be very hard for you to identify people who are very much passionate and trusted for you to venture into a business with. But it is not impossible.
I know that's true but at least you have friends you don't really trust them and those you can handle some of your complex responsibilities to . you can probably start up a business with them.

Well I strongly believe that it depends on your financial capacity and the kind of business you want to go into. Some businesses does not require you to have any kind of team for you to venture into it and you can make it successful. Not every business requires partnership.
Your financial capabilities is a big plus if you are to successfully set up a team and also it would be very useful for your marketing effort as well, as more capital would mean more manpower.

I prefer you start a business with the few team you have . Even the ocean receives water when it pours so why dont you start your business with the people who are ready and have the resources for the work

I know that's true but at least you have friends you don't really trust them and those you can handle some of your complex responsibilities to . you can probably start up a business with them.
starting with friends is a very good idea but that is if some of them are interested. You cannot force people who are not interested in venturing into a business to begin with you.

It is not a most to start a new business as a team if only you are experienced and we'll budgeted. But if you have no experience it's advised to start as team it will help you make an exponential achievement.
You can start a business on your own if you know yiu can handle the business alone but the team they are refefring to here are the group of people working as your workers .

You can start a business on your own if you know yiu can handle the business alone but the team they are refefring to here are the group of people working as your workers .
Sure, that just what I have Said though it was a bit logical. One can start a business alone if he's equiped and experienced

starting with friends is a very good idea but that is if some of them are interested. You cannot force people who are not interested in venturing into a business to begin with you.
Good friends that are really serious will always reconsider and will take every decision to establish a business serious. Most especially nowadays in which the function of business has been known by many.
There's nothing wrong with starting a business with members , but the more members used to establish the business the greater the risk of business failure because a lot of people might want to divert from the terms and condition of the business at some point.

Last edited:
the size of the business matters a lot because there are some businesses you cannot start only you. if it is a small business you can start it and after some period of time you can be able to grow it to a reasonable extent.

Exactly, when teaming up for a business establishment try as much as you can to figure out and select loyal and trustworthy members to Wich your aims and objectives is same.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds