Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Start Marketing From Scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defaith

Loyal member
Credits
It’s always easy to answer a question like this after you’ve already figured out something that works well for you.
So of course, if I knew then what I know now, I’d be doing all of the stuff that ended up delivering huge marketing breakthroughs for us over the course of Groove’s history.
And I’m happy to offer my take on what those big wins were, with the caveat that this is what worked for us, in our market, with our position. These things may not work for you. But if I got my hands on a time machine, here’s what I’d start doing from day one:

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing is a way of advertising your goods and services to people and also selling it to them right there. It's different from advertisement in that you will take your products along with you, the marketing methods that is the most effective is the networking.

The best way for you to start marketing from scratch is by using social Media platforms. Such as Facebook, you can just create a page and start up your marketing from scratch.

The best way for you to start marketing from scratch is by using social Media platforms. Such as Facebook, you can just create a page and start up your marketing from scratch.
From scratch social media makes it easy, you can use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter all for free to reach your desired customers. You can also build a website to make it easier

Some business love to market their products and services even before it is available. This usually brings an awareness to the business before it start production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds