Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start Earning Passive Income without any knowledge, any skill , any degree

Probably, that is also one of the ways of becoming successful online. You must be ready to accept your mistakes and learn from it. That way you will not make silly mistakes online again.
I agree with this point. You need to be willing to take mistakes on the chin and try and learn from them in your future experiences online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with this point. You need to be willing to take mistakes on the chin and try and learn from them in your future experiences online.
Yeah, a lot of people felt to make money in the online space because they are not ready to accept and correct their mistakes. The end of making mistakes over and over again.

Yeah, a lot of people felt to make money in the online space because they are not ready to accept and correct their mistakes. The end of making mistakes over and over again.
Some people are extremely stubborn and refuse to see their flaws even when they commit visible mistakes in various online ventures. This attitude does not help them to be fully versed in online businesses.

Making passive income without any degree or skills is not easy, but it's not impossible. To make passive income, you just have find something you're good in doing and find ways to monetise. However, to increase your earning potential you might have to undergo further training on what you're doing.

I am not going to advise that you should go into making money online without learning a new skill because in as much as there are ways that you can make money it is not going to be sustainable.

Some people are extremely stubborn and refuse to see their flaws even when they commit visible mistakes in various online ventures. This attitude does not help them to be fully versed in online businesses.
Anybody who refuses to learn from his or her mistakes will probably not be able to succeed in everything he or she does. The stock market is volatile and therefore knowledge should be the first thing.

I don't think that's possible, before you can earn money online you need to have a skill set that will fetch you money, having a good skills set is always the key to financial freedom.

Anybody who refuses to learn from his or her mistakes will probably not be able to succeed in everything he or she does. The stock market is volatile and therefore knowledge should be the first thing.
I support you STRONGLY. As the saying goes "EDUCATION IS THE KEY, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER". Therefore, knowledge in these STOCKS should be mastered.

This is true. Once you are able to acknowledge your mistakes and be wiser as a result, you will be able to deliver success and gain profits in a short time frame which will help you to be financially buoyant.

I support you STRONGLY. As the saying goes "EDUCATION IS THE KEY, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER". Therefore, knowledge in these STOCKS should be mastered.
Probably, it is even foolishness for someone to invest in the stock market without acquiring the necessary knowledge in order to succeed. Proper knowledge is always very important.

Probably, it is even foolishness for someone to invest in the stock market without acquiring the necessary knowledge in order to succeed. Proper knowledge is always very important.
Yh, I don't think that anyone reasonable will take this RISK. Although RISK taking is really important in GOAL achievement, but Knowledge is always KEY.

This is supposed to be a joke or what? Because I actually find it very funny. How can you not have any knowledge or skill and you want to earn money passively. People really have wild expectations.

In as much you can understand English and can type correctly in English, you don't necessarily need to have any skill as there so many online sites where you can be working like most forum sites

Yh, I don't think that anyone reasonable will take this RISK. Although RISK taking is really important in GOAL achievement, but Knowledge is always KEY.
There is a difference between taking calculated risk and taking foolish risk. if you have acquired the necessary knowledge then you can take a very good risk after you might have made your research.

There is a difference between taking calculated risk and taking foolish risk. if you have acquired the necessary knowledge then you can take a very good risk after you might have made your research.
Hahahahaha, it is very TRUE, some people take some UNNECESSARY RISKS or should say FOOLISH RISKS as you call it. But all the same, the RISK should yield a POSITIVE RESULTS.

Even though you often don't need a degree to work online, you will be able to earn more if you have the necessary abilities and knowledge of the industry. Even while you may not initially consider knowledge and skills to be significant, you will eventually realize how necessary they are if you want to build your business or if it is already successful and you need to sustain it.

Working online is one of the best business which anyone can do so I think that if you want to earn you must have a skills which you will be selling at some freelance website to earn so I think that the best thing which you need is learn a freelance skills

Hahahahaha, it is very TRUE, some people take some UNNECESSARY RISKS or should say FOOLISH RISKS as you call it. But all the same, the RISK should yield a POSITIVE RESULTS.
Yeah, the thing is that not every risk will yield positive result but at least you should be knowledgeable about the kind of thing you are putting your money on.

I don't think that's possible,if you want to earn money online you are expected to have the good knowledge of what you are doing, if don't have a skill I don't think you can earn money.

It’s practically universal to want to increase your income. Regardless of how much money someone has, they would still like to make more.

If you’re like most, you swap your time for money. Even highly paid, successful doctors and lawyers are limited because they have to trade their time in exchange for payment. Doctors can only see so many patients in a week. Their potential income is limited by time.

Passive income is money coming in that requires you to invest very littletime. You may spend some time initially, while you’re getting it all setup.

However, once it’s up and running, you’ll continue to receive income for a long time to come.

So I Recommended You To Read This Ebook " Passive Profits: Do It Once and Profit Forever " and Learn 5 to 10 figures to start passive income within 30days or less.
Almost all the time, when it comes to internet jobs, ability to read as well as communicate is frequently more vital with knowledge of the subject. However, a formal credential is required to work offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds