Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start Earning Passive Income without any knowledge, any skill , any degree

time is always very important and necessary if you want to learn reasonable things online. You need to bring out time to learn and practice what you have learnt to make profit.
You are right, in everything we do we are expected to combine what we do with time in other to have the best results, time is very important we need to take note of that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I know you can earn through passive income because someone can earn passive income with websites like honey gain and peer2profit that use your internet for some purpose u can also share your refrell code with others to earn much..
it is very true that you can make passive income with those websites but the money will not be much. If you want to make passive income reasonably you learn a skill.

Well I know you can earn through passive income because someone can earn passive income with websites like honey gain and peer2profit that use your internet for some purpose u can also share your refrell code with others to earn much..
On the contrary, most of the platforms that claimed to share your bandwidth and compensate you with certain amount of money does not really work for me . Passive income ideas that worked are affiliate marketing, blogging etc.

You are right; we must think about how to combine our efforts with the passing of time in order to get the best results in all we do.

On the contrary, most of the platforms that claimed to share your bandwidth and compensate you with certain amount of money does not really work for me . Passive income ideas that worked are affiliate marketing, blogging etc.
It is not even advisable for you to depend on such platforms to make money for yourself. Anyone who wants to make passive income should venture into blogging, affiliate marketing like you have stated.

It is not even advisable for you to depend on such platforms to make money for yourself. Anyone who wants to make passive income should venture into blogging, affiliate marketing like you have stated.
Affiliate marketing is really a very wonderful way to make money online and it will definitely earn you passive income because it is a very lucrative venture to proceed into.

Affiliate marketing is really a very wonderful way to make money online and it will definitely earn you passive income because it is a very lucrative venture to proceed into.
Probably, affiliate marketing is a good option for you to make money on the internet. It is important for you to know that it requires a lot of knowledge to succeed.

Probably, affiliate marketing is a good option for you to make money on the internet. It is important for you to know that it requires a lot of knowledge to succeed.
You must earn enough knowledge in affiliate marketing for you to be successful in the niche . it is not as simple as it is been portrayed just about anywhere online.

Even a foolish man knows that skills or knowledge is very important in everything both online and offline not necessarily academic knowledge. it will be a big deal for you to succeed online without any skills.
That's true, because there is no way you can make money online without having knowledge and skills, it is can never be possible I have never see anyone earning money online without having knowledge and skills.

i believe your best bet would be working on cpa offers as they have the ability to give you passive income for a long period of time without much investment and you only have to work once.

You must earn enough knowledge in affiliate marketing for you to be successful in the niche . it is not as simple as it is been portrayed just about anywhere online.
Having enough knowledge is always important if you want to succeed in affiliate marketing. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme and a half for it requires time and consistency.

There is no mentioned knowledge that is highly recommended to earned online but I can say, earning online without knowledge, is just a wate of time because even reading ability is a required skills.

There is no mentioned knowledge that is highly recommended to earned online but I can say, earning online without knowledge, is just a wate of time because even reading ability is a required skills.
I was even very surprised when I saw the title of the thread. There is no way anyone can be able to make money on the internet passively if he does not have knowledge.

there is no way you can be able to make passive income online if you do not have knowledge. Knowledge with the first step towards making passive income on anything you are doing. If you want to open a YouTube channel for example you need to have proper knowledge of what you're going to teach people.
This is true. There is no free lunch anywhere, especially in this era and online. People will only give you money in return for value and the more you can give, the more they will pay.

It's when one actually starts that you realize how it is easier said than done.

You do not need any kind of degree before you can be able to make money online especially as it is passive income where you can just be accumulating over sometime.

I think if you don't have some knowledge or skills like reading ability and also interpret sentence, it will be very difficult for you to make income from online or any form of investment.

Actually it's possible to earned something online without skills but not all skills like ability to read and write. there are some skills that will help working in professional site but not all.

I will always advise you to start from get paid to sites because you do not need any money before you can start and then you can also get knowledge about other ways of making money there.

This is true. There is no free lunch anywhere, especially in this era and online. People will only give you money in return for value and the more you can give, the more they will pay.

It's when one actually starts that you realize how it is easier said than done.
Probably, I think it is very important and necessary that people understand this. Before you make money online you must have proper knowledge of how the business works and you must put a lot of effort in order to become successful.

Well I think there are so many ways to start passive income on the internet and I can give you some of them of them.
Having said that, all business owners should always strive towards creating a passive income for themselves because it is very important.
This is quite true, and you do need the necessary knowledge to be able to be informed about these platforms, and how to use them for your financial gain in order to earn an online income

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds