Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it will be very hard or even impossible to start some business without having money because money is what maintains the business function and grows.

There are lot of online businesses you can start with no capital. You can choose to register with micro job site and perform simple task , you will make money without making any deposit.

There are lot of online businesses you can start with no capital. You can choose to register with micro job site and perform simple task , you will make money without making any deposit.
You are absolutely correct because there are so many online businesses you can start with no capital. Example of such business is affiliate marketing. With this venture you do not need capital to start.

It depends on the type of business you aspiring to start. For instance you can start a dropshiping business online without a single dime. Alternatively you can also start any offline business with a borrowed merchandise through a good will basics from various stake holders.

Well if you are talking about an online business that one can start without using any money there a lot of them, though most of them that I know are post to pay forums.

Well if you are talking about an online business that one can start without using any money there a lot of them, though most of them that I know are post to pay forums.
A typical example is paid to post forum and some other online Ventures that you can put your hands on without having to make a deposit.

A typical example is paid to post forum and some other online Ventures that you can put your hands on without having to make a deposit.
Yeah and that post to pay forums i know very well about it but you talked about some online ventures can you expantiate on those online ventures so that we can know more about it.

Yeah and that post to pay forums i know very well about it but you talked about some online ventures can you expantiate on those online ventures so that we can know more about it.
Paid to post forum has been very beneficial for those that do not have money to start an investment online. If you combine 3 to 4 paid to post forum, you will be able to earn something reasonable at the end of the month.

Paid to post forum has been very beneficial for those that do not have money to start an investment online. If you combine 3 to 4 paid to post forum, you will be able to earn something reasonable at the end of the month.
Yeah that is for sure and that is what I usually do to help myself in any at least 10 to $15 in a week by trying to work on two different forums which are bizdustry and beermoneyforum.

Personally I dont really think starting a business without money is quite possible because there are some requirements that technical required the use of money if not it can't work. most especially manpower.

You should just say how to raise money to kick start your business. Or do you call how all those things you mentioned above a business? Freelance work always require skills

Paid to post forums are a really great way to make money. It allows you to make money as a forum owner and it also allows you to make money as a member as well.

Paid to post forums are a really great way to make money. It allows you to make money as a forum owner and it also allows you to make money as a member as well.
It is very interesting to know that paid to post platform is the best for you and you can rely on it to make a stable income. Without having any capital at hand you can make money on this platform.

It is very interesting to know that paid to post platform is the best for you and you can rely on it to make a stable income. Without having any capital at hand you can make money on this platform.

I work on many paid to post forums. The fact of the matter is that working for many different kinds of platforms is the only way to make passive income online.

I work on many paid to post forums. The fact of the matter is that working for many different kinds of platforms is the only way to make passive income online.
It is true Because when you combine so many paid to post forum and you're active on them, you will be able to make something reasonable on the internet most especially if you engage yourself in some well paying paid to post forums.

Taking loans is usually one of the best ways to start a business without money.

This is something that I usually do not support though because of the complications it presents.

Actually or I think starting a business without money is not possible no matter how you do money is always involved. you can decide to take loan which I believe it's also money because you most definitely pay it back.
Taking loans is usually one of the best ways to start a business without money.

This is something that I usually do not support though because of the complications it presents.
Well you may have your own different thought but personally I think it's not possible to start business without money because even if you take loan, it's still money because you definitely have to pay it back.

I don't think there is any business one can start without starting with money, or you can take loan to start up the business, because for me I have never see any business starting without money.

I agree with you completely. The major thing needed to startup a business is actually your idea and service delivery as against capital which lots of people have misconception about. Tho Money is good, it's not all

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds