Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to scale your business

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
I feel like, for someone who is just starting a business, I think it is best to take it slow and small at first, something like testing waters to see how the reception is like. I feel it would be counterproductive if you just invest all of your capital into a business without having the necessary experience in terms of customer reception and the likes. That is shy u feel like you can just start small and continue to grow along the way. What are your thoughts on this?.

Advertisement Placeholder
  1. Focus on what you want to be - not what you are.
  2. Make sure you're ready and prepared for growth.
  3. Learn from competitors who've successfully grown.
  4. Protect your business values.
  5. Build a great team of employees.
  6. Have rules for your staff to follow.
  7. Access outside expertise when required.

It's is always advisable for a business to start small so that you will be able to expand it as the business grows. The only form of Business that cannot be small are those public companies that uses equity capital to source for their business capitals for their start ups.

You are right. Why don't you divide the capital into two or three groups. Test the waters by investing with one part and se where it gets you. If it goes well, then you are good. But if it doesn't, you could use the other parts of the capital to revitalise the business or invest in an entirely new business or even keep it as personal savings while you focus on other things.

When you start a business you need to scale your business. The first thing is never give up, problems will arise but you have to look for alternatives to solve it secondly have supporters, people that will encourage you and motive and surround your self with business inclined people.

Focus on what you want to be - not what you are, make sure you're ready and prepared for growth, learn from competitors who've successfully grown, protect your business values, build a great team of employees, Have rules for your staff to follow.

To scale means you are able to take on the increased workload in a cost-effective manner and meet the demands of your business without suffering or overstretching. It's about getting a comfortable handle on the increased workload, customers or users and then delivering.

1. Focus on what you want to be - not what you are.
  2. Make sure you're ready and prepared for growth.
  3. Learn from competitors who've successfully grown.
  4. Protect your business values.
  5. Build a great team of employees.
  6. Have rules for your staff to follow.
  7. Access outside expertise when required.
Evaluate and Plan. Take a hard look inside your business to see if you are ready for growth. ...
Find the Money. Scaling a business doesn't come free. ...
Secure the Sales. ...
Invest in Technology. ...
Find Staff or Strategically Outsource.

I feel like, for someone who is just starting a business, I think it is best to take it slow and small at first, something like testing waters to see how the reception is like. I feel it would be counterproductive if you just invest all of your capital into a business without having the necessary experience in terms of customer reception and the likes. That is shy u feel like you can just start small and continue to grow along the way. What are your thoughts on this?.
Yes, you are on point. We shouldn't be scared to start small or despise the days of small beginning. Every great accomplishments all began with a step. Start producing bit by bit to taste the market and see how you grow with time

When a business is able to scale their operations, this implies that they can deal with a developing measure of work or deals in a fit, financially savvy way. This article will take a gander at scaling your business and the distinction among development and scaling your business.

I agree with you, to start a company it is better to start small. By doing this, experience is gained and finances are managed at the same time. What I like the most is that as the company emerges, the company is more valued and the capital is had in cases of any situation.

I agree with you, scaling in business is very important, test the waters then identify what works for you and brings the best results then start to implement in the business

Yes, as you have tightly said when staring a business especially a small one, there is no need to rush the whole thing instead take it little by little. You should also do a lot of evaluation over time to know the business status.

The best way to scale your business and know whether it is growing or not eat by being accountable of every aspect of your business with these you will be able to know whether you are growing or not.

In scaling your business,it can go with a plan to always provide quality products and services and also keep a good customer relationship, this will always maintain your business standards and reviews.

A good business owner will always keep some amount of money safe incase of needy not using all on the business I guess. So to be in a safe place keep some and invest some in your business as well.

You are very right. Scaling up your business requires some level of patience and a lot of testings of the waters to see how things are first before going full scale or higher scale. This will help you reduce losses should things go south

Concerning your question in the above post on how to scale my business and the importance fo starting out small in busines, well i have to say that you are right, in one ofRobert Kiyosaki's book, he advises that one should start numerous small businesses before going for the big one

It is true to normally test the waters in any kind of business before going fully into it. It will also be unwise for you to throw in all your capital into a new business you have not really tried and tested before

When I started my retailing business with the office in our home I was expecting growth but my plan is to take things step by step. Unfortunately after a year and with 4 sales people I was choked with the surge of growth that my cash flow was greatly affected. The growth of the number of customers was due to our continuous prospecting by phone and office visits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds