Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to scale your business

You are very right. Scaling up your business requires some level of patience and a lot of testings of the waters to see how things are first before going full scale or higher scale. This will help you reduce losses should things go south
There are different way an enterpreneur can scale his business whether it is improving or not, one way is by checking the turn over, with your turn over you will able to know if the business is improving or not

Advertisement Placeholder
If one has the necessary funds, starting it big shouldn't be a problem. But if the funds aren't that high to start it that way, then it is better to start in a small scale.

To start a business you need to focus in the type of business that you want to go into, how one can scale he/her business you need to start on small business before going into big one.

There are several ways to scale your business and of course you need to focus on the important things. You also need to learn from people who has been there before you and know what they are really doing that works.

Starting a business especially a small one can be very nervous but in order to scale it , you will have to go on slow and steady and if you are lost, always consult professionals.

I'm a shy type but I'm also thinking of how I'm going to start up my business with this mine bad character, I don't have anything to do than to focus on what I believe on, because that is one of the most powerful tools for me, I do not care of what other people will say.

When you start a business you need to scale your business. The first thing is never give up, problems will arise but you have to look for alternatives to solve it secondly have supporters, people that will encourage you and motive and surround your self with business inclined people.
The things that most people start a business with the sole intention of scaling the business to become a very big and large company in the future but as they go on with the business they discover that the business cannot move to that height and all this and due to lack of vision before they start the business.

When you start a business you need to understand how to make it work don't just start and folds your hand thinking lucky will happen you need to work on it day and night, that's why i recommend starting business small because it will give you more work to do and you will get experience with time tackling problems upon problems.

I think you have given the best strategy here my friend. It's best we learn to grow as we learn. Nothing runs away when we decide to take it slow and steady.

This is a valid point from you. Not knowing anything about a business and investing all capital into the business is very dangerous. So for me I think the best thing is to first of all test the waters and after that have experience about how the business works

Personally, the only factor that may make me start small business is finance. Apart from that, I would start big, this is because, I obviously can't start any business both small or big without gaining the necessary experience, mentorship and skilled workers.

The problem is that most person are always looking at other people,always working as a result of competition best way is to ve yourself,find want you want to solve and how to solve the problem,and begin slowy and gradually

That's exactly the way to go but that's not what scaling is entirely about. In scaling, you have to experiment - try different things, you'll have to get creative with different parameters and once you feel you've gotten the highest performing experiment, push that with all the resources you've got.
That's what scaling is in simple terms.

Yes you are right. But you must be ready to take advantage of opportunities that might come up in a business no matter how early it is so that you will not lose it to a rival or competitor.

In other to scale a business, one will have to first start on a small scale, understand what works and what doesn't work for the business then it will be easy to add more fund in other to expand

I feel like, for someone who is just starting a business, I think it is best to take it slow and small at first, something like testing waters to see how the reception is like. I feel it would be counterproductive if you just invest all of your capital into a business without having the necessary experience in terms of customer reception and the likes. That is shy u feel like you can just start small and continue to grow along the way. What are your thoughts on this?.
I agree with you. Most people are in a hurry to reach the top without a ladder.
It is best to start small and put efforts into making the business grow productively.

I think to scale your business ,you have to know the worth ,value and the financial progress it have making in current years ,as this could give you a vivid and concise way of doing so

Yes, if you are a newbie in a particular business area, you have to firstly seek an expert or a business consultant in that field. It's not advisable to invest all your 100% capital into a business and remain stranded. Business is also a risk. Copy that.

You need to penetrate the market to scale your business. Penetrating the market means you widen your market reach. You do this through marketing, launching new products, improving products, etc.

When it comes to the issue of running a business and coming out successful especially new start ups,requires the owner to understand the market very well and the needs of the customers,as this will help himto know how to stisfy the needs of the customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds