Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to retain customers in your business?

Credits
It is one thing to have customers that patronize you and it is another thing for you to make them keep coming back. Instead of looking for new customers it is best for you to keep the ones you have and find strategies to make them always come back to patronize you.

Show them that you appreciate the fact that they are your clients and every now and then you can offer them discount or give them gifts.
They will appreciated and want to keep coming back.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is one thing to have customers that patronize you and it is another thing for you to make them keep coming back. Instead of looking for new customers it is best for you to keep the ones you have and find strategies to make them always come back to patronize you.

Show them that you appreciate the fact that they are your clients and every now and then you can offer them discount or give them gifts.
The first way to retain customers is by treating them nicely. Even if you decide to give them discount and you are still not treating them very well, your business will not grow.

The best way to retain your customers is by selling your products at a discounted price, I think a lot of customers will like this, this will create a good relationship between you and your customers.

Treat your customers nicely, and they will come back to you if your price is not exaggerated. Offer discounts to your loyal customers. Ensure that the price of your products is not very high compared to your competitors.

The best way to retain your customers would be to offer quality services and great customer service. Customers these days are looking for where they can get good quality service and as well good customer care.

I retain customers by adding more value to them, I also seek their feedbacks and know how best to serve them better

If you are in the service business, you will have to provide quality services, if you are in the product business, you need to provide quality products. You can retain customers only when you offer quality

Treat your customers nicely, and they will come back to you if your price is not exaggerated. Offer discounts to your loyal customers. Ensure that the price of your products is not very high compared to your competitors.

I believe that one of the best ways for you to retain your customers loyalty in your business is to make sure that you offered them high-quality products all the time and always try as much as possible to get their feedback and make provisions based on what they recommend for you.

I believe that one of the best ways for you to retain your customers loyalty in your business is to make sure that you offered them high-quality products all the time and always try as much as possible to get their feedback and make provisions based on what they recommend for you.
Yes, that is true. If your products are of high quality then your customers would not have any problem coming back to you. Avoid selling sub-standard products to your customers. As you said, getting regular feedbacks from them is of utmost importance.

Providing good products and services will help you maintain customers because that's actually what they want from you even though you don't have enough recognition but give them quality items and services.

What I do to retain my customers after sales is to check up on them periodically. This would keep me in their minds even if they had forgotten about me. Also, offer after sales services to them. Find out how the product is going for them. Give suggestions and tips on how to maximize usage of the product.

One of the best ways of growing your business and maintained customers is to operate a very excellent customer service system, as this would give you more referral from clients

Yes, that is true. If your products are of high quality then your customers would not have any problem coming back to you. Avoid selling sub-standard products to your customers. As you said, getting regular feedbacks from them is of utmost importance.

This is the reason why there are so many competition in the market because the moment you sell something that is not of a very high quality to your customers, there is always a high chance of them diverting to the competitor.

This is the reason why there are so many competition in the market because the moment you sell something that is not of a very high quality to your customers, there is always a high chance of them diverting to the competitor.
Yes, there is many competitors in every market. As you have rightly said, The only way to stand out is to ensure your product is of high quality, no one would want to pay same amount for product of low quality.

Well there are several ways to which you can retain customers in your business, depending on the kind of business you intend to invest into.

The fairly treatment of your customers can keep them coming back for your services.

The first way to retain customers is by treating them nicely. Even if you decide to give them discount and you are still not treating them very well, your business will not grow.

The best way to retain customers is to offer gift cards. There are many businesses that offer gift cards and vouchers to customers and this attracts the customer a lot.

The best way to retain customers is to offer gift cards. There are many businesses that offer gift cards and vouchers to customers and this attracts the customer a lot.
Yes, apart from gift cards you could also offer loyalty points, or well you may refer to this, these points can then be used to buy items at a lower price, it is like a discount for buying assiduously.

Giving your customers gift's I think it's a good idea, you can also decide to be selling your products to them at a discounted price, this will also help.

I think you are right and wrong. You are right because that method is going ti work and you are wrong because it is not everyone who will know how to redeem gift cards.

I believe there are several ways to retain a customer to a particular business, depending on the need and nature of the customer.

There are some customers, that if their demand, are constantly meet up with, they have no problem.

There are also some customers, that requires constant concentration when every they make complains.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds