Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to pay client successfully in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
I will be very glad if those of you who are experienced buyer from China to share guidelines on how to a pay a seller successfully using the different methods. I want to try as much as possible to avoid scam in importation business. Thanks

Advertisement Placeholder
China accepts AliPay, Boleto, cryptocurrency, payeer, western union etc. You have a lot of methods but it depends on both the countries allow you to push such remittance for the various types of the payment options. I'd say stick with the cryptocurrency for now. And in near future you would see a lot of good options among crypto that could work out.

In order to avoid international transfer fees and wait times, what a lot of Western businesses do is set up a business account in Hong Kong and pay their suppliers from there.
Many Chinese suppliers actually have their business accounts in Hong Kong, due to the ease of transferring money in and out of Hong Kong (especially when compared to China). What’s more, because a lot of the time they do business with Western companies, it’s quite normal for them to deal in USD

I will be very glad if those of you who are experienced buyer from China to share guidelines on how to a pay a seller successfully using the different methods. I want to try as much as possible to avoid scam in importation business. Thanks
It depends on the platform you're transacting on. Go with what is provided by the platform for your own safety should things go south. However if it's a normal business transaction, there are are many methods to pay your Chinese suppliers. PayPal is the safest because you're guaranteed against any foul play. Other good options include the popular Chinese payment systems alipay and wechat. Avoid paying with western union or crypto for dealers you can't trust or track.

It depends on the platform you're transacting on. Go with what is provided by the platform for your own safety should things go south. However if it's a normal business transaction, there are are many methods to pay your Chinese suppliers. PayPal is the safest because you're guaranteed against any foul play. Other good options include the popular Chinese payment systems alipay and wechat. Avoid paying with western union or crypto for dealers you can't trust or track.
I think there is an escrow service on the Alibaba platform the last time I checked though I am not sure if there is minimal amount that you can use the service, to me it is more safer , I am looking for someone that has used it successfully. So I can follow suit.

I'm not from China but I think they use paytm or airtm to receive payments from online merchants. I have seen many asian members in my other online jobs seeking for their payment using those mentioned methods.

In order to avoid international transfer fees and wait times, what a lot of Western businesses do is set up a business account in Hong Kong and pay their suppliers from there.
Many Chinese suppliers actually have their business accounts in Hong Kong, due to the ease of transferring money in and out of Hong Kong (especially when compared to China). What’s more, because a lot of the time they do business with Western companies, it’s quite normal for them to deal in USD
Very good idea. This is the best method to pay. But for the people who don't have account in Hong Kong they should pay through PayPal. It is also a good choice if you don't have access to Hong Kong account. Are u agree with me?

I use to pay to my sellers on www.1688.com with Alipay and I have not been having issue with it. You need to have international passport before you can be verified on Alipay. It is safe and easy to use. If you are into importation as you said, the best option is Alipay. You can also make use of PayPal provided the seller has PayPal account as one of the option of payment.

according to my knowledge ,in china credit card is not popular at all .and paypal is based on credit card.in china peoples use more Alipay,or wechat pay(tenpay) to pay almost everything online or offline.

I have a cousin who imports footwear from Chinese factories. On the first time he went to China to check on the factories and to give the design. After a week the factory sent the sample shoes based on the design. Upon the order they were made to remit a down payment using the bank transfer. On the agreed date, the factory sent the ordered goods and the balance was remitted by my cousin. I think you can use Paypal now because bank transfer is sometimes delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds