Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money with short videos.

Yes that's it, most people made considerable amount of money through the social media platforms, most especially this TikTok, monetizing TikTok is one of the simplest and easiest way to make money.
Yes and it is not only through Tiktok social media platform that one can even earn money online, even through others too like whatapp and Facebook by posting flyers and others.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried it but what I found out is that you will not be able to make any reasonable amount of money with that. They will even end up wasting your data without making something tangible.

Are you talking about Youtube shorts? I think that it could be a waste of data if you make shorts with the intention of making money. Shorts are a way to promote youtube channel that may in return help you make money in an indirect manner.

Well I don't really know how people do that but I have been seeing such on social media platforms most especially the tik tok. which happens to be the most influential which pays people based on the numbers of followers.

Are you talking about Youtube shorts? I think that it could be a waste of data if you make shorts with the intention of making money. Shorts are a way to promote youtube channel that may in return help you make money in an indirect manner.
short videos on YouTube is mainly for the promotion of your YouTube channel actually I am fully aware of that and they can also help you if you are an affiliate marketer to make some sales.

One can earn money with short videos on social media platforms like TikTok, Facebook and YouTube but one has to monetize one's account on these platforms in other to earn from them.

You don't have to wait until you have long video duration that must enjoy 4 hours watch time before you could start making money out of it just like the terms of YouTube, shorts videos could be monetized and made money when they published in platform like tiktok. Viewers enjoy short videos than long videos.

You can make shorts on YouTube, and then people will visit your YouTube channel, and that way you will make money. Many people use shorts as a way to promote their channel and get more traffic wich in my opinin is a great way to bring some new suscribers in.

short videos on YouTube is mainly for the promotion of your YouTube channel actually I am fully aware of that and they can also help you if you are an affiliate marketer to make some sales.

Honestly speaking, I have never seen any advertisements on YouTube shorts till this day. YouTube might have its own policy regarding advertisements. I think channels that are not monetised also display certain ads as well. However, the channel owners of those channels never actually get paid for that until or unless they meet the requirements for monetisation.

Honestly speaking, I have never seen any advertisements on YouTube shorts till this day. YouTube might have its own policy regarding advertisements. I think channels that are not monetised also display certain ads as well. However, the channel owners of those channels never actually get paid for that until or unless they meet the requirements for monetisation.
I am very surprised by this. Some channels on YouTube that are not monetized display ads and the owners of such channels are not compensated for it. YouTube shorts do not contain ads at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds