Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money Online For doing Nothing.

Giddel

Credits
Do you know you can earn money online for doing NOTHING, yes that's not a typo, there is an app that will pay you for clicking a button and just sharing your Internet, yes it is as simple as that, so read to the end of this post to know how to get started and to know how to get a 1$ starting bonus.The app name is Pawns.app, you can earn from the site in two ways:
WAYS OF EARNING.
1. SHARING YOUR INTERNET: You can earn money by just having an internet connection and clicking a button to share your internet and you are on your way to free money. From their website, it shows you can earn up to 96$ a month from internet sharing with just 10 IPs running 24 hrs everyday.
View attachment 4153
2. TAKING PAID SURVEYS: There is also an option to earn through taking paid surveys and a good feauture is that for every survey you complete you are not paid in form of points or coins but you are paid directly to your balance and from their website it shows that taking 10 unique surveys per day for 7 days in a week can earn you up to 70$ per month.

View attachment 4154

Just imagine earning from sharing your internet and taking surveys you could earn up to 166$ every month.(96$ (Sharing your internet) + 70$ (Paid surveys) = 166$ (Total income)
PAYMENT METHODS
It's minimum withdrawal threshold is 5$. It offers 4 different payment which are PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon Gift Cards and Visa Gift cards but it varies by country but the payment method available worldwide is Bitcoin. To check the payment according to your country click this link: LINK
Pawns.app is a good app to earn money online and you could earn Passive income by sharing your internet without any work.

STEPS TO START EARNING
1. Click on the link below this post, to register and get a 1$ starting bonus, Signup and verify your email if necessary.
2. Download their app from the Google play store, and login with your details, click on the button for sharing of internet and start sharing your internet you can also take paid surveys, it is as simple as that.
So to register click on this link below to register.

 LINK: REGISTER FOR PAWNS.APP

Register with this link above as a way to support me, and remember if you register through my link you are going to get a 1$ starting bonus in your balance but if you do not, no starting bonus for you.

Thanks for reading this post, have a nice day😀😀😀.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Do you know you can earn money online for doing NOTHING, yes that's not a typo, there is an app that will pay you for clicking a button and just sharing your Internet, yes it is as simple as that, so read to the end of this post to know how to get started and to know how to get a 1$ starting bonus.The app name is Pawns.app, you can earn from the site in two ways:
WAYS OF EARNING.
1. SHARING YOUR INTERNET: You can earn money by just having an internet connection and clicking a button to share your internet and you are on your way to free money. From their website, it shows you can earn up to 96$ a month from internet sharing with just 10 IPs running 24 hrs everyday.
View attachment 4153
2. TAKING PAID SURVEYS: There is also an option to earn through taking paid surveys and a good feauture is that for every survey you complete you are not paid in form of points or coins but you are paid directly to your balance and from their website it shows that taking 10 unique surveys per day for 7 days in a week can earn you up to 70$ per month.

View attachment 4154

Just imagine earning from sharing your internet and taking surveys you could earn up to 166$ every month.(96$ (Sharing your internet) + 70$ (Paid surveys) = 166$ (Total income)
PAYMENT METHODS
It's minimum withdrawal threshold is 5$. It offers 4 different payment which are PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon Gift Cards and Visa Gift cards but it varies by country but the payment method available worldwide is Bitcoin. To check the payment according to your country click this link: LINK
Pawns.app is a good app to earn money online and you could earn Passive income by sharing your internet without any work.

STEPS TO START EARNING
1. Click on the link below this post, to register and get a 1$ starting bonus, Signup and verify your email if necessary.
2. Download their app from the Google play store, and login with your details, click on the button for sharing of internet and start sharing your internet you can also take paid surveys, it is as simple as that.

Register with this link above as a way to support me, and remember if you register through my link you are going to get a 1$ starting bonus in your balance but if you do not, no starting bonus for you.

Clicking and taking survey is actually doing something. I found your content very interesting and will like to opt-in but before then, is the site not having country restrictions?

WAYS OF EARNING.
View attachment 4153

View attachment 4154

PAYMENT METHODS

STEPS TO START EARNING

The opportunity you posted seems legit but your ad copy is making me skeptical as you said one can make money within doing anything and you went ahead to list so many things we would need to do before making money

I believe that you would definitely be required to put in some efforts before making money online. The idea of making money online without some works is not complete

A few months ago I would have said that this is impossible untill I found out that some people in some part of the world are making money from doing something as natural as sleeping.

Maybe I will need to research about platform studies because I always we see it as a way that can endanger my phone and this is something I do not want.

Actually people have different suggestions and ways of making money online even without doing anything though it depends but personally I dont consider such ways as the best to follow sometimes.

The opportunity you posted seems legit but your ad copy is making me skeptical as you said one can make money within doing anything and you went ahead to list so many things we would need to do before making money

Well, I have read the opportunities offered by the OP, but the fact of the matter is that paid surveys simply do not work in here and i cannot make money in here. I have shared internet data in the past, but you do not get paid that much for sharing internet data.

A few months ago I would have said that this is impossible untill I found out that some people in some part of the world are making money from doing something as natural as sleeping.
I really doubt the authenticity of this claim as I do not see how someone can make money from sleeping or by doing absolutely nothing, you would need to throw more light for us to understand

Maybe I will need to research about platform studies because I always we see it as a way that can endanger my phone and this is something I do not want.
I don't think it it is actually easy or even possible for one to make profitable amount of money online without doung at least one or two task as the case maybe.

WAYS OF EARNING.
View attachment 4153

View attachment 4154

PAYMENT METHODS

STEPS TO START EARNING

Definitely, sharing your internet is one of the best passive incomes that someone could have, you can join websites like honey gains, peer2profit and ip royal.

I believe that you would definitely be required to put in some efforts before making money online. The idea of making money online without some works is not complete
Definitely, how can a person make something with nothing?,it's not possible at all. Efforts most be put on no Matter how easy the process can be.

So many people are in a hurry to skip the process not minding that it is the process that brings about the money.
That is why it's only a few minority of people that eventually becomes successful

Well am aware that there are several ways to make money online and some people suggest that you can also make money online without doing anything though I am not well convinced simply because I have not tried such yet.

This title is quite ridiculous because in the online environment we eat what we kill.
And it is practically impossible to make money doing nothing because what you sow is what you reap.

Before you can be able to make money doing nothing you must have done a lot of work yes back. If you make plenty YouTube videos and you are monetized you can continue to make money on those videos for the next 10 years.

Actually there are possible ways to which someone can make money online without doing anything but it won't be compare to someone who has skills and then investing into. you can either be earning through paid to click though not profitable like others

You cannot make money online by doing nothing.

It is very important to do away with such mentality because it will definitely lead to you falling for scam in the future.

You cannot make money online by doing nothing.

It is very important to do away with such mentality because it will definitely lead to you falling for scam in the future.
This is basic knowledge that everyone that has been on the online space for some time now should know, that you cannot make money online by doing nothing, except you have money working for you

Well am aware that there are several ways to make money online and some people suggest that you can also make money online without doing anything though I am not well convinced simply because I have not tried such yet.
Well, it might be a possibility but then again I think it's something that's only available for those living in the top tier regions. I have once heard about people being paid for literally sleeping.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds