Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money on Etsy and Zazzle

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Etsy and Zazzle are two well-known online marketplaces for selling handmade and personalized goods. Whereas Etsy charges listing fees and commission on each item sold, Zazzle provides a flat compensation structure. Share your opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like the interface of Etsy, it is less complex for me as compare to Zazzle and also it is very easy to navigate which are things I look out for before working or selling on any platform.

I like the interface of Etsy, it is less complex for me as compare to Zazzle and also it is very easy to navigate which are things I look out for before working or selling on any platform.
I have not used any of them but I think it is worth trying out if you really want to delve into selling things online because I've heard a lot of positive reviews about these two platforms.

Etsy does not have printing and designing services, in other words, you can only sell finished products. However, on zazzle you can design products and zazzle will pring your products and ship to your buyers

Etsy does not have printing and designing services, in other words, you can only sell finished products. However, on zazzle you can design products and zazzle will pring your products and ship to your buyers
It is very correct that Etsy give the opportunity to sell finished products and that is why so many people would prefer to use this platform to sell their items very quickly.

However, you must also realize that making your own products can be very daunting task. Interestingly, you can integrate print providers like printify and printfull on etsy to sell products. THis is the easy option

However, you must also realize that making your own products can be very daunting task. Interestingly, you can integrate print providers like printify and printfull on etsy to sell products. THis is the easy option
This is really a wonderful information and I'm going to try it out . We must not forget that making success on etsy can be a daunting challenge, but it is doable.

One of the easiest ways to start selling on etsy is by selling print on demand products. For this purpose, you can use printify or printfull. You can design products on this platform and list your products for sell on etsy.

Zazzle and Etsy are the best marketplaces that you would always want to associate yourself with and if you have some items to sell online you can use these platform.

Etsy and Zazzle are two well-known online marketplaces for selling handmade and personalized goods. Whereas Etsy charges listing fees and commission on each item sold, Zazzle provides a flat compensation structure. Share your opinion.
The best way to make money from these two platforms is through affiliate marketing and the competition on those platforms will be very high so the affiliate marketer need to stand out and be very good as what he does too

The best way to make money from these two platforms is through affiliate marketing and the competition on those platforms will be very high so the affiliate marketer need to stand out and be very good as what he does too
It is mandatory to embark on affiliate marketing if you have items displayed on this platforms because that is how to drive sales and lead considerably to the platform.

This my first time hearing about this two platform you made mentioned of, but what specifically will you do to earn money, if you can earn money from it I think it will be good.

It is mandatory to embark on affiliate marketing if you have items displayed on this platforms because that is how to drive sales and lead considerably to the platform.
You are right and it is advisable for the person to learn the skill of affiliate marketing before he or she fully engages in it so that even know how it works and how it can lure customers to buy products

If you want to make money from these platforms you must have a good marketing skill. You also need money to promote the product on social media platforms like Facebook and so many others.

I've not make used of Etsy or Zazzle but they seems like good platforms to sell goods and make money since i have not heard any negative review about either of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds