Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How to make money from blogging?

Mahabub Hassan

Credits
There are lots of ways that you can make money from your blog.
1. PPC (Pay per click) Just advertising google Adsense ads to your site or others company.
2. Affiliate marketing- selling others products also a massive source of income.
3.CPA (Cost per action) marketing is also a better way to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think most people use AdSense when it comes to blogging and websites in general. Once you have a good and popular blog up and running, you are bound to make some money through AdSense.

I think most people use AdSense when it comes to blogging and websites in general. Once you have a good and popular blog up and running, you are bound to make some money through AdSense.
Adsense definitely helps, but I have heard stories where google refused to pay someone past a certain amount. I have no idea if this is true or not.

I definitely advocate using adsense. Depending on the amount of traffic you get, it can be very lucrative.

You never make any real money from AdSense. That is usually what everybody tries first and then they get frustrated when they aren't making any money with it. The real money is in affiliate marketing. I would rather spend my time on that than worrying about things like AdSense.

There are lots of ways that you can make money from your blog.
1. PPC (Pay per click) Just advertising google Adsense ads to your site or others company.
2. Affiliate marketing- selling others products also a massive source of income.
3.CPA (Cost per action) marketing is also a better way to make money.

Yep, I've used all 3. They seemed to be really effective... At least that was my experience.

These are all great, but it's so hard to make money with Adsense. I honestly haven't even tried it because I just think that it would be too hard to make money from. I feel like I would end up making pennies which just isn't worth it.

Adsense was really a bust for me. I didn't really make anything with it. I did quite well with the Amazon affiliate program though. I even set up some niche related Amazon stores on a few sites that still do very well for me.

These all work really well but what also has to be taken into consideration is that it does take a lot of time and patience before you do see any kind of money coming your way. Amazon Affiliate and Google Adsense are the most popular ones here and if you can get a good steady flow of traffic it will work out really well.

If anyone is into affiliate marketing, I offer a recurring commission of 30% of each sale. plus a payment per each sale.

1-10 Signups - £10 per
11-20 Signups - £20 per
21-30 Signups - £30 per
31-40 Signups £40 per
41+ £60 per signup

Just sign up and activate yourself and away you go, its fully automated and you can pick when you get paid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds