Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money by lending loans

I must say here that this business model of making money is actually a good one indeed. It's just that I don't see the borrowing of money as something I can do as a business

Advertisement Placeholder
I made loans for some time and earned interest. It is good because people when they are responsible as much as they can return the capital, which generates profits, but they must only be responsible people and this can create enmities when you do not give in to irresponsible people.
Loans can be very profitable. As you said it must be to responsible people. If you have doubt about the person you can Always get a worthy collateral, this is very important even though it's people you trust

This sounds like a very good business idea but I will like to use third-party apps like palmcredit because it is often dangerous to lend people money on your own to avoid any form of trouble.

I haven't thought about this though and it isn't a bad idea but one way I found out recently was using OPM (other people's money) to run businesses especially via a cooperative styled format and I'm making research about it

There are new businesses springing up this year. Many of them are also looking for ways they can generate capital for the business to grow.

This makes it possible for one that is creative to setup up a loan scheme where you get to lend money to these businesses while you make interest on loans given at the completion of the loan. Have you thought about this method of making money?

Seriously, the main problem is not actually giving people loan to make profit from those loans when they pay you back but actually for you to be able to get those loans paid back is the major challenge that you will face.

You make money by lending loans when you apply a ecertaij amount of interest that you will get from it when the money is returned back to you that is how you make money from lending loans.

Loans can be very profitable. As you said it must be to responsible people. If you have doubt about the person you can Always get a worthy collateral, this is very important even though it's people you trust
Of course @Gebieter, even if you are confident it is better to work on insurance, the best way is to get a guarantor and thus ensure the return of the invested capital. After that you will only receive your profits.

Well sure, this could be one way to make money, however for you to set up such scheme you would require capital and also you need to put things in place before you start.

This particular line if business is not the type of business I would actually live to be doing. I don't want the confusion that comes from such type of business. I think the problems are too much

There are new businesses springing up this year. Many of them are also looking for ways they can generate capital for the business to grow.

This makes it possible for one that is creative to setup up a loan scheme where you get to lend money to these businesses while you make interest on loans given at the completion of the loan. Have you thought about this method of making money?
It is creative to set up a loan scheme and then make money via interests, yes....but I cannot run this business.
I wouldn't want to get my self entangled in too much...
Some loan takers won't even be able to pay back the principal, not to mention the interest attached.
Am not ready to exercise patience for clients who repay loans very late.

I must say here that this business model of making money is actually a good one indeed. It's just that I don't see the borrowing of money as something I can do as a business

Seriously, it is not really something that I'll actually be recommending for someone to get into especially when you don't have a huge fund set aside in order to be able to keep financing the loan business.

Loans can be another way of business with profits too but the thing about Gobi out loans as a business is that strict measures should definitely be in place because in a country like this, lots would want to take the loans and not repay

Yeah it's quite true good to develop and have good positive mind for online loan, but I once dubbed by some online loan, they instructed me to fill a process straps to grant me a loan after putting all my bank details instead to be credited I just lost a huge amount of money.

There are several ways in which someone can make some money while lending loans to either business organisation or even individuals this is by giving them some amount of money which will.be returned with some interest either monthly or weekly depending on your schedule.

There are many loan credit facility in my setting and I don't subscribe to it because the owners of the business are always at loss. Some loan collectors will vanish into thin air or delay in payment which will be tantamount to incurred losses.

Giving out loan can also be a business that yields so much interest, once you lend business owners money you put an interest which is what you will profit as soon as the money is paid back

There are many loan credit facility in my setting and I don't subscribe to it because the owners of the business are always at loss. Some loan collectors will vanish into thin air or delay in payment which will be tantamount to incurred losses.
I wouldn't really advise anyone to turn his business to a loan granting facility as people can be so corny when they want to take a loan and once they get the loan they would never pay back because they feel that paying back this clone would amount to a bad way or spending their hard-earned money.

Well loan business is a good business if your debtors don't default because the situation of the country is so had people hardly get food to eat now you yelling them to pay back loans.

I made loans for some time and earned interest. It is good because people when they are responsible as much as they can return the capital, which generates profits, but they must only be responsible people and this can create enmities when you do not give in to irresponsible people.
When you are involve in a lending scheme or an anchor borrower programme,that is where you will come to understand what lenders face while trying to recover those loans.One need to be tactical in how they can recover their loans.

Right now there are a lot of mobile apps and site that are open for people to loan moneyfrom like this so that you can lend it out and pay later with an interest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds