Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money by lending loans

Technology has made something like this to be very easy right now. Get some applications in my country right now that you can put in money there where they will lend it out to people and pay you interest.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right, we are in the century where technology has made it easy for you to start a lending loan business online and start making your money by lending people's money online,
Technology has made something like this to be very easy right now. Get some applications in my country right now that you can put in money there where they will lend it out to people and pay you interest.

This could be profitable and may also at the same time be risky. When giving out loans to people , you must have to sign an agreement and you must have some sort of collateral you are getting from people you are giving the loan. This is the only way to succeed .

This is one of the best ways to get money if you have a substantial amount of money that you can learn out to people as it is even easier with third-party applications.

Lending loan to people is a good and lucrative business if you know your way around the business, and you also need to be harsh and smart because people might run away with your money.

You can make money by lending loans not easy as mentioned. Not all customers that borrow money can return it in speculated time. This cause problem for the lender to enter problems.
The informal institution of lending money to needed client is one business that can generate revenue for its operator,but a structure need to be in place to be able to recover the money from those that have collected the loan.

The informal institution of lending money to needed client is one business that can generate revenue for its operator,but a structure need to be in place to be able to recover the money from those that have collected the loan.
Borrowing is just part of business no matter how we tend to avoid it. However, you must always lend money to people who are credible and are likely to pay back what they got.

Lending people money is profitable business for some people. Many business are becoming loan company because high interest they put on their loan. The only challenges is that, no matter how, the girl run away. They obtain the loan and that's when you'll see them last.

Lending people money is profitable business for some people. Many business are becoming loan company because high interest they put on their loan. The only challenges is that, no matter how, the girl run away. They obtain the loan and that's when you'll see them last.
I know there people who provide these kind of services to people in need of it. However, it is still risky because people might not repay the loans at agreed time or some might even elope with the money.

Borrowing is just part of business no matter how we tend to avoid it. However, you must always lend money to people who are credible and are likely to pay back what they got.
That is the things we experience in most commercial banks that busineses do not like,but we as a business we would not like to give out our money to a business that is not esterblished yet,that is just the issue.

In my home country some private lenders can charge up to 36 percent interest per year, the highest interest a bank charges is 17 percent. Some small banks charge up to 24 percent.
Such business is good but is very very risky business I know people get alot of profit from the business, and you can also lost alot money in that kind of business, because some people will collect loan without remember to pay back so for me I don't like that kind business.

this is a risky business because if you do not have a very good evidence or document people can run away with your money. But it is profitable if it is a short-term loan. Like a period of one week or a month, you will probably make some profit.

Such business is good but is very very risky business I know people get alot of profit from the business, and you can also lost alot money in that kind of business, because some people will collect loan without remember to pay back so for me I don't like that kind business.
Though the business is good and a lucrative one but can be a very risky business in the sense that people that borrowed money might decided not to pay you on the long run .

That is the things we experience in most commercial banks that busineses do not like,but we as a business we would not like to give out our money to a business that is not esterblished yet,that is just the issue.
When these businesses come to apply for loans, they usually present very feasible targets and purposes for the loans and how they plan to pay back. But in getting the loan required, they do not usually live up to their promises.

When these businesses come to apply for loans, they usually present very feasible targets and purposes for the loans and how they plan to pay back. But in getting the loan required, they do not usually live up to their promises.
That is the more reason most of these banks would prefer a company that have a track record and have shown capacity over time,because the financial record will always speak for itself in this regard.

Though the business is good and a lucrative one but can be a very risky business in the sense that people that borrowed money might decided not to pay you on the long run .
We all know that this kind of business is very lucrative when you come to loan business, but for me I don't really like doing the business because the business is very risky for me, I know some people that is Into the business are doing well.

Loan business has been proven to be good and lucrative business but at the same time is a very dangerous business which might make you loose your money along the process.

First of all you will have to see if it is legal to lend money in your country or not, secondly, you will have to see if there are any legal formalities to fulfill to start as a money lender. If everything is set, you can start working as a lender. You will also have to see how much interest rates you can actually charge.

First of all you will have to see if it is legal to lend money in your country or not, secondly, you will have to see if there are any legal formalities to fulfill to start as a money lender. If everything is set, you can start working as a lender. You will also have to see how much interest rates you can actually charge.

I dislike making money by earning interest. This is why I may never get into this kind of money making process. I think that interest-free economy is far much beneficial. Instead of promoting interest-based economy, we can develop a kind of economy that promotes business. This may be much more beneficial.

if there is no provision for borrowing money, how are you supposed to start a business? If you do not approve of interest, how do you think people will lend money to other people? While you might not like doing it yourself, it should ber understood that borrowing and lending are economic activities that boost economy as well as trade and commerce.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds