Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money By Creating An Online Paid Forum?

First of all you have to determine what the forum is all about and then you should choose a platform. You might need to keep a couple of thousands of dollars to pay people before sponsors keep coming.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting up a forum will be a good way to earn a considerable amount of money online but before you can earn you need to have experience on lots of things.

I think this can be a very good idea for anyone here. Paid to post forum is very profitable in the sense that you can earn revenue from advertising people businesses on it, earn affiliate commission's on the adverts and so on.

I think this can be a very good idea for anyone here. Paid to post forum is very profitable in the sense that you can earn revenue from advertising people businesses on it, earn affiliate commission's on the adverts and so on.
There are many ways in which you can make good amount of miney on paid to post forum site , generating money from the peioole advertising on your forum and also from the traffic your members are generating .

There are so many paid forums out there. For example, Bizdustry is such a great online paid forum. Running a paid forum could be a really profitable business. You earn affiliate commissions and you also earn advertising revenue as well. Moreover, when you create an online paid forum, you also provide opportunity to other people to make money as well. Members earn when they post threads and comments on your forum. So, how do you make an online paid forum?
Definetly it is one of the best ways to make money, from the day I started using bizdustry I earned some money and beside that I learned many new things about finance.

Starting up a forum will be a good way to earn a considerable amount of money online but before you can earn you need to have experience on lots of things.

It is much better to focus on one thing before trying to make money online. This is why I emphasise a lot on learning skills and then getting into making money online.

I agree with you that running an online forum is a great way to earn a lot of money, but it also requires capital, time, adequate knowledge, focus and a lot of hard work.

The problem is that when you start generating money on a forum or when you construct your forum, you need to look for advertising and also acquire enough space during the hosting process in order to provide yourself the option to earn.

Forums can actually generate money to the owner but what of the high capital requirements ? I think that is where the problem lies to some people who may be interested in this business.

Forums can actually generate money to the owner but what of the high capital requirements ? I think that is where the problem lies to some people who may be interested in this business.

I think that paid forums are a very lucrative business to generate traffic. However, in order to make money, you must pay a good amount of money to your members who write on your forums.

I think that paid forums are a very lucrative business to generate traffic. However, in order to make money, you must pay a good amount of money to your members who write on your forums.
Well , it may not really be an easy thing as you said because a lot of people have tried several times to run a paid to post platforms but at the end they are not able to get it right because the revenue they are generating is quite lower.

There are so many paid forums out there. For example, Bizdustry is such a great online paid forum. Running a paid forum could be a really profitable business. You earn affiliate commissions and you also earn advertising revenue as well. Moreover, when you create an online paid forum, you also provide opportunity to other people to make money as well. Members earn when they post threads and comments on your forum. So, how do you make an online paid forum?
Yes you are right. As we are earning through Bizdustry that is most likely to earn website forum for us and give us good opportunities of other good ideas running business or online earning so if we try to start online earning forum that will be beneficial for us and will become source of income for people as well.

Forums are actually one of the best way to earn money online, if you have the capital to start up a forum you can actually earn a considerable amount of money.

Paid-to-post platform is quite a lucrative business if you are able to monetize it really well through the use of affiliate marketing as well as the introduction of advertisements. To make an online forum, and especially one of high quality, you would require the services of a web developer

Creating a website or can I say a forum that generates income as this particular site, is not a sleep and wake up job. You most have intensive knowledge of ICT,web cretiin or rather design. You most be a developer under a professional to be guided

Well I don't know much about the but I strongly believe that If you want to create an online paid forum you can be making alot of money with it.
Advertisers will come to your forum and buy some space for advert and you can also try google adsense

To make money from paid forum, you need to have many members. And getting a new member as a starter is not easy. Unlike blog, that you can be sharing link of your articles to everywhere, in forum such method does not really worked. But if you can be patient and consistent to get many members, you'll enjoy being a forum owner.

encouraging members to pay for advertisement and also bring up sponsor tasks by advertisers for members to perform, this would ultimately increase your earning potential as a group or forum

Creating a forum is not an easy task, and it takes a lot of effort before your website can be monetized. The issue is not how to create the forum, but how to earn money from it.

I agree with you that running an online forum is a great way to earn a lot of money, but it also requires capital, time, adequate knowledge, focus and a lot of hard work.
This couldn't be more true. You'll also have to have a form of additional incentives to give so users of your site can be motivated to visit regularly. Wouldn't be easy at the beginning but will be definitely worth it in the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds