Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money By Creating An Online Paid Forum?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are so many paid forums out there. For example, Bizdustry is such a great online paid forum. Running a paid forum could be a really profitable business. You earn affiliate commissions and you also earn advertising revenue as well. Moreover, when you create an online paid forum, you also provide opportunity to other people to make money as well. Members earn when they post threads and comments on your forum. So, how do you make an online paid forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to create an online paid forum you can be making alot of money with it.

Advertisers will come to your forum and buy some space for advert and you can also try google adsense

If you want to create an online paid forum you can be making alot of money with it.

Advertisers will come to your forum and buy some space for advert and you can also try google adsense

Yes, I do plan to create an online forum and I think that it would be a lucrative business idea. However, making a forum would not be that easy because I do not have much experience.

Forum can make us money but the issue is that when you start making money on forum or when you create your forum at first what you need to do is for you to seek for advertisers and also buy enough space during the hosting this can give you opportunity to earn

Forum can make us money but the issue is that when you start making money on forum or when you create your forum at first what you need to do is for you to seek for advertisers and also buy enough space during the hosting this can give you opportunity to earn

I have always thought about starting my own paid to post forums and even form a partnership if people are interested. However, I have no experience starting a paid forum.

you can make money on online forum by encouraging members to pay for advertisement and also bring up sponsor tasks by advertisers for members to perform, this would ultimately increase your earning potential as a group or forum.

Starting your own forum is really requires a enough capital to start up the business so that other people can make money, one can make money online forum when many people are advertising their products in your forum that is one way you make on it.

There are so many ways which you can make money through paid forum I think that you will need to try your best and buy more space so that you yourself can get enough advertisers then they will advertise and you will gain some profit accordingly

There are so many ways which you can make money through paid forum I think that you will need to try your best and buy more space so that you yourself can get enough advertisers then they will advertise and you will gain some profit accordingly

Advertising networks and affiliate networks are great kind of platforms to work with if you have an online forum. There could be so many other ways to make money through a website or online paid forum.

creating your own forum is a good idea to earn a Cool cash this day's, you can earn a lot of money by so doing, people Will bring there adverts and pay you for it.

creating your own forum is a good idea to earn a Cool cash this day's, you can earn a lot of money by so doing, people Will bring there adverts and pay you for it.

Paid forums could be really lucrative if you know how to manage them. There are so many successful paid to post forums on the internet and bizdustry is one of them.

Paid forums could be really lucrative if you know how to manage them. There are so many successful paid to post forums on the internet and bizdustry is one of them.
Creating of Paid to post platforms is a nice idea but mostly it requires a whole lot of money to start because you needs to have a way of paying your member until your platform is capable of generating its own income.

There are so many paid forums out there. For example, Bizdustry is such a great online paid forum. Running a paid forum could be a really profitable business. You earn affiliate commissions and you also earn advertising revenue as well. Moreover, when you create an online paid forum, you also provide opportunity to other people to make money as well. Members earn when they post threads and comments on your forum. So, how do you make an online paid forum?
I would love to know the answer to this one too. I know how to create a website, (I've had three) one is still up and running.
But a paid forum.. hmmm I'm sure they have some kind of "forum builder" sites out there with templates.. but to get a forum going, a paid forum.. I wouldn't know how to do it.
If I had the skill, I would open a forum where you can talk about anything for one cent per post.
But the part where I'd get lost is where would my earnings come in so I could pay my members.. and would there be enough

There are many way to make morning by creating an online paid forum here are some of them
  1. Create A Paid-Membership Forum Website. Offering paid memberships is the best way to make money with forum websites. ...
  2. Start Adding Affiliate Content to Your Site. ...
  3. Provide Customer Care on Forum Website of Your Business. ...
  4. Use Ad Networks.

I would love to know the answer to this one too. I know how to create a website, (I've had three) one is still up and running.
But a paid forum.. hmmm I'm sure they have some kind of "forum builder" sites out there with templates.. but to get a forum going, a paid forum.. I wouldn't know how to do it.
If I had the skill, I would open a forum where you can talk about anything for one cent per post.
But the part where I'd get lost is where would my earnings come in so I could pay my members.. and would there be enough

I think that in order to create a paid forum, you will be needing the help of a website developer. You can easily hire any kind of website developer locally and avail their services. You may also need to learn how to be a moderator in order to manage your forum.

I think that in order to create a paid forum, you will be needing the help of a website developer. You can easily hire any kind of website developer locally and avail their services. You may also need to learn how to be a moderator in order to manage your forum.
Yep, keeping an eye on things, making sure the forum is running smoothly, no multiple/fake accounts, spamming, bullying, fighting, etc. Thank you @Good-Person.
I agree

It is still a mystery to me how the forum were able to accumulate the amount of money that the make to pay members. It is definitely a very rigorous work for the forum owners . For those that are still intact and still paying, I say kudos to them.

If you are a websites developer , then creating a websites for your forum sites will be easier said than done , but if you are not a developer , then you have to hire one ,and you also need a moderator to manage your forum site .

If you are a websites developer , then creating a websites for your forum sites will be easier said than done , but if you are not a developer , then you have to hire one ,and you also need a moderator to manage your forum site .

I have been thinking about using NameCheap because it is a really popular website builder that has been offering several great website building tools. Do you think that it is worth trying?
Yep, keeping an eye on things, making sure the forum is running smoothly, no multiple/fake accounts, spamming, bullying, fighting, etc. Thank you @Good-Person.
I agree

Hiring moderator is a great thing. If i were to start a forum, I would hire a moderator personally. I am quite sure that there would be many people who would be willing to work as moderators. What should be the salary of a moderator, according to you?

Creating a forum id not something easy I must say, it takes a lot before your website gets monetized, the problem is not creating the forum but how can you earn from it that's were the problem comes in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds