Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money as a translator?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Today, many clients are searching for expert translators who can help them with their translations, the top requirement for a translator is the language that he/she is translating must be his/her native language.

The best platforms to find translation jobs are freelancing platforms where you can find different languages translation jobs.

How to make money as a translator? Share your experiences.

Advertisement Placeholder
To be honest i do not really have any experience in this field though. I have heard about people making money form this but i have never thought about doing it myself. I heard it a pretty tough job to do. But you can actually make money from this through freelancing.

To be honest i do not really have any experience in this field though. I have heard about people making money form this but i have never thought about doing it myself. I heard it a pretty tough job to do. But you can actually make money from this through freelancing.
It is pretty difficult when you have to translate a heavily accented language. Hearing the words to translate can be nearly impossible in situations like this.

I do not know much about this nor do I have experiences with it personally. I do know someone that has made money doing it but this was nearly 10 years ago. I am sure there is a much larger market today for it.

Today, many clients are searching for expert translators who can help them with their translations, the top requirement for a translator is the language that he/she is translating must be his/her native language.

The best platforms to find translation jobs are freelancing platforms where you can find different languages translation jobs.

I believe that I've seen some people that listed this kind of job on fiverr as well and I also know that they are making good money from it. If you want to work online as a freelancer, you can do it too. But if you can actually get employed in any embassy, it is a very good way for you to make money from being a translator.

I've not had any experience making more as a translator and that's why i don't know much on making money as a translator. I've heard that people who translate other languages into English language earn a lot.

I have never worked as a translator. Translators can earn through several ways, offering their services on different freelancing platforms.

For example, there are so many people in foreign countries who do not understand the particular language that Is being spoken in that country. A translation can make money from that.

I have never worked as a translator. Translators can earn through several ways, offering their services on different freelancing platforms.
You are right, freelancing is the most common way that translators use to make money online but they can also work and make money on several ways.

If you have skills with two and more languages, you can make money as a translator. There are a lot of websites where you can get a translator job, however, I recommend Upwork

I have never worked as a Translator but I know it is possible to earn big from Translating if you understand how it works.
You can make money on freelancing website, or through offline networking to meet new clients.

It is quite possible to make reasonable amount of money as a translator. you can sign up on platforms like fiverr and offer their skills to those who need it to make some good amount of money for yourself.

Translator is the ability to interpret what it has been said but you must possess different language skills. you must be eloquent and you must have good writing. However we have many automatic but humans effort is needed in telecommunication companies.

Translator is the ability to interpret what it has been said but you must possess different language skills. you must be eloquent and you must have good writing. However we have many automatic but humans effort is needed in telecommunication companies.
Anybody that wants to become successful as a translator must have the ability to speak and understand different languages. Someone may want you to translate some words from English to Chinese.

It's possible to make a lot of money from translating people book from the language they were written to the new one. Most of the people who are looking for translator usually go to freelancing platforms. So, to make money as translator, you have to join a freelancing platforms and create a profile as a translator, stating clearly there the language you can translate to.

It is quite possible to make reasonable amount of money as a translator. you can sign up on platforms like fiverr and offer their skills to those who need it to make some good amount of money for yourself.
I agree with you, freelancing platforms are best marketplaces where you can offer your translation services but you should completely know both languages that you are translating.

Becoming a freelance translator is one of the best jobs out there. You can do so by enrolling in the freelancing platforms out there. Just make sure that you are skilled at it so as to get clients faster.

I agree with you, freelancing platforms are best marketplaces where you can offer your translation services but you should completely know both languages that you are translating.
Being linguistic is a necessity if you want to succeed as a translator on the internet. It is one of the jobs a lot of people around the internet use to make a lot of money for themselves. Especially people that have travelled to so many countries.

As a translator, you can earn money in a variety of ways. Applying to work as a translator for a business or platform is one choice. A different choice is to work as a freelance translator and promote your offerings online. Platforms for independent contractors might help you meet clients that need translation services.

Being linguistic is a necessity if you want to succeed as a translator on the internet. It is one of the jobs a lot of people around the internet use to make a lot of money for themselves. Especially people that have travelled to so many countries.
First golden rule is just to learn the language either from Youtube courses or on a class and not being someone not even know how to make a sentence on the second language and uses google translator because this could be tracked very easily from your future employer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds