Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money as a translator?

First golden rule is just to learn the language either from Youtube courses or on a class and not being someone not even know how to make a sentence on the second language and uses google translator because this could be tracked very easily from your future employer.
Yeah, using Google translator is not effective because it is not always accurate. I have used it for translation severally and I observed that it is only 70% accurate. That is why translators make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
A translator can make money by applying to work with companies that have foreign nationals. That way,he can be offering the translation services to the foreign nationals for a fee. Of course, you should understand the two languages in between.

Yeah, using Google translator is not effective because it is not always accurate. I have used it for translation severally and I observed that it is only 70% accurate. That is why translators make money.
Using Google translate is not the way to make money as a translator because clients who hire you, in return they want a high quality translation, if not they themselves can use Google translate.

Using Google translate is not the way to make money as a translator because clients who hire you, in return they want a high quality translation, if not they themselves can use Google translate.
That's true, everybody have access to Google translate. So if it was that easy they couldn't have given anyone the job. They want high-quality translation from people who know the two languages well.

I don't like this kind of job. Any skill that you have to find difficulty in finding a job is not worth it. I see so many translators around looking for jobs. Some have diverted into something else.

It is pretty difficult when you have to translate a heavily accented language. Hearing the words to translate can be nearly impossible in situations like this.
Translating online is a good way to make money but its rather difficult to get a better job on freelancing site if you don't know and can't translate some foreign language l

You can make money as a translator by working fir translation agencies, which contract with clients and then assign projects to translators. You can search for translation agencies in your area or look for remote opportunities online.

Becoming a translator is the best way of making money online, like freelance translator and also promoting your business help you to to meet clients that are needed translation to their services.

Becoming a translator is the best way of making money online, like freelance translator and also promoting your business help you to to meet clients that are needed translation to their services.
I prefer freelance translation than restricting yourself to work for a particular platform. That's because the work is very difficult and working for one online platform won't make you earn as much as you should.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds