Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to know a fraud insurance company.

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
1) You would not see details of their registration or licensing with the regulatory authority in your country.

2) Their premiums are criminally low. This is used to entice unsuspecting people to their fraud.

3) No website: Information is scarce about the company and they don't have a website.

Add yours too so we can know fake insurance companies.

Advertisement Placeholder
My only suggestion is to stick with nationalized companies like in our case its Life insurance Company of India or LIC and is #1 in this sector in India

We can sense the insurance company as fake if apply for a policy online, but for the insurance policy on-site, the insurance companies are legit. They can not operate without permits. They are also famous and guaranteed servicing people in good faith.

Whenever we invest we should do with a trusted company as it's our hard-earned money so just sticking with popular companies will help you stay away from fraud.

That is why we need to be keen, smart, and wise. I was scammed before but never again to happen the same in my life. I need to get reviews about the site first before finalizing my application or transaction.

We need to research the company before investing and that's the only thing that can save us and another thing would be to stick with popular insurance companies

My only suggestion is to stick with nationalized companies like in our case its Life insurance Company of India or LIC and is #1 in this sector in India
Those fraud insurance companies do not even have a physical office. It is not nice to engage in fraud.

Its not tough to stay away from these as we just need to stick with the popular ones and then we won't face any such problem

Its not tough to stay away from these as we just need to stick with the popular ones and then we won't face any such problem
That is the clear truth. It is when we look for cheaper options that we easily get scammed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds