Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to increase traffic on telegram channel?

Saqib Ajmal

Reputable member
Credits
You have often seen that there are a lot of channels on the telegram and in these channels people continue to do different kinds of work. For example, there are some people who explain the duties of Between etc. They make a business, but there are some people who put their videos in a telegram group and then people download them from there, so this is necessary to increase the traffic on telegram. Post good videos or good news to telegram Channel so that people like them and that's why you can increase traffic there.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think what you can do is promote the telegram channel and ask them to join for said some points in exchange. This way you can see them joining. And if they like the channel you can get more referrals through. You can do this slowly and also make use of the referral program that could help them in some way.

I think one of the ways to achieve this is by having your channel and the services it offers, on different social media platforms . Doing a giveaway is another good way to achieve this

A dominant part of Telegram channel typically will be constrained by a gathering of administrator or administrator. Their duty is to ensure that all the presenting content are applicable on the gathering objective or mission. Consequently prior to going distribute notice of your own channel to other channel you ought to earlier contact and get acknowledgment from the administrators or administrator. You need to ensure that your post would be pertinent to the direct you are Advertising in.

The simple trick is figuring out these three questions: What are you good at? What do you like to watch? What's worked for you in the past? You gotta find your style. The important part is whether or not they have the desired impact your style calls for. it's so important to find your style and knowing how you're going to make an impact.

TO increase your telegram followers on your channel or page is by advertising in to other social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

You have often seen that there are a lot of channels on the telegram and in these channels people continue to do different kinds of work. For example, there are some people who explain the duties of Between etc. They make a business, but there are some people who put their videos in a telegram group and then people download them from there, so this is necessary to increase the traffic on telegram. Post good videos or good news to telegram Channel so that people like them and that's why you can increase traffic there.
The best way to get this done is to create a facebook page then run advert on the page and insert your telegram channel on the add. It works like magic.

Thee only way to make people join a telegram channel or to increase traffic is to attach some benefit to the channel like i am on one of the channel the distributes some quantity of crypto

Concerning how to increase traffic on telegram channel. Well, I believe an individual can increase traffic on telegram page by advertising or sharing a link on his other social media platforms to friends and family. One can also increase traffic by offering giveaways, people will turn and tune to your channel

To improve traffic on telegram you need to share your telegram link on WhatsApp ,facebook and many other promotional platform to advertise

To grow your telegram channel you need to do promotions,ask for shout outs from other channels, you can also tow the part of giveaways

You can create a sort of contest whereby for people to get a prize they have to do some tasks correctly. Telegram bots are very good at this, so it is basically automated once you set it up. People will be interacting with the bot and not a dedicated person.

You can promote your telegram channel or group by promoting and telling others about it on other social media, you can make use of watsapp. There are so many Whatsapp tv that you can pay them to help you advertise your telegram channel

Instagram is a very large social media network and I thought you can consider doing a collaborative work with other social media content creators with big accounts.

There a lot of means for you to get traffic to your telegram channel, you could try and advertise online or have other popular channels market your own channel either way.

People will seek out and follow your Telegram channel as long as it is filled with good contents. I've joined a couple of Telegram channels based on recommendations. Some I quit the channel after noticing it isn't worth the hassle. For others I've stayed and even recommended it because the content is good.

There a lot of means for you to get traffic to your telegram channel, you could try and advertise online or have other popular channels market your own channel either way.
Yes, you could make use of these channels to attract traffic to your own channel. This is very popular on telegram, you would see a channel or group dropping the link of another group so members of the current groups can join in.

I have a telegram channel but I don't have many subscribers. I don't know how the channel is useful. As I see other channel admins pays members to join the channel. Will that kind of channel still be profitable

Well I feel it all depends on the content and what your offering. For example you could decide to start posting movies and it's latest

Of course telegram channel can be a source for getting traffic as it is a platform where members can come together which can form traffic. Personally, I have bought some items through telegram advertisements before and it was delivered to me successfully. That is my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds