Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Get Your Website Approved by Google Adsense

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Google Adsense is the number one monetization choice for most bloggers and website owners. However, getting approved on Adsense is not easy. There was a time when Adsense would approve any website a publisher submitted provided he has one website approved previously. If you are a blogger and want to get approved here are the things to consider:

1. Publish 25-30 articles
  2. Add About, Contact and Privacy Pages (You can use auto generated Privacy Policy page)
  3. Your articles should be 1200-1500 words
  4. Your articles should not be on the topic that is already available on the internet.
  5. Your articles should not have another copies on the internet.
Follow these rules an your site will be accepted.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Thank you for sharing the information on the approval requirements of Google Adsense. When I applied my blog to Adsense I remember that I got a message saying the hits of my blog is not sufficient for monetization. But there were no details on how much traffic the site should get before it can be approved. Later on I used our organization's website to apply and Adsense approved it within a week.

As far as I understand Google Adsense does not require any minimum traffic. My websites have been accepted with zero traffic. I am really surprised to hear that your site was rejected for not having enough traffic. Were you using blogspot blog. I have never used adsense for blogspot blog. ButI have used adsense on hubpages.

I believe google AdSense deals more on uniqueness by trying to eliminate recycling of existing posts. Following the suggestions above is a good idea and i will put that to use. Thanks for sharing

In order to get approved by google absence, you need to have a website and the website needs to meet Google terms and services, then you will see if your adsence is approved by loggin in into your adsence dashboard , your website must be at least 6month old,

That is search good list. But someone that has a verified Google Adsense account once told me that 800 words article is enough to get approved by Google Adsense to show there ads. And 20 articles is enough also. He said that having that, the account might be approved same day.

That is search good list. But someone that has a verified Google Adsense account once told me that 800 words article is enough to get approved by Google Adsense to show there ads. And 20 articles is enough also. He said that having that, the account might be approved same day.
Hmmm maybe things have changed, as most times they usually change their method of approval on such plathfroms, I don't know though.

Getting a website approved by Google AdSense now look like an Herculean task because even if you have all the stuff you posted there on your website, Google AdSense will still reject your application

The best way to get your adsense account approved is to have good and hight quality contents on your website. You need to have good and copyright free content to get you adsense account approved. You also need to have good traffic to your website as well

What I have noticed is that even with all these you have mentioned, AdSense still may not approve your website. I have experienced be it before, that's one of the reasons some bloggers get tired of AdSense.

I recently got into a telegram channel that promised to teach us how to get our Admob account accepted and how to make over 100k per month. After creating the account individually, we were asked to pay 5k for a developer to do the app or so.
I didn't pay after I got an email from Google that they couldn't accept me into the AdMob programs. I don't know what that means anyway

What I have noticed is that even with all these you have mentioned, AdSense still may not approve your website. I have experienced be it before, that's one of the reasons some bloggers get tired of AdSense.
I agree these days getting approved for adsense is a hard nut to crack, even for someone like me who has been using Adsense since 2012. The written rules for adsense approval seems very simple, but getting approved is not.

Thanks for the information I think getting approved on AdSense is not that easy for someone to start to like it, to do that you need have a good quality account.

Damn these requirements are too much but inevitable if you want to stay on a safe side. I've seen blogs that got accepted with lesser word articles. Google wants to make sure that your articles are unique.

The requirements might sound tough but trust me once you set on a journey to earn from adsense, you will thank me because no ad network pays as good as adsense. Earning from adsense did not come easy for me but once I started earning, there was no looking back.

Getting a website approved by Google AdSense now look like an Herculean task because even if you have all the stuff you posted there on your website, Google AdSense will still reject your application
Looking at the requirements that Google ask for approval. We will see that it is easy to get approved by Google Adsense if we meet the requirements. It is better that requesting for huge traffic. But having up to 25 articles with at least 1000 words is still easy

The main think is to have copyright free content. It is not easy to get approved by Google adsense so you need to work hard in other to be approved by the program. You need to have a good and user friendly blog. And also you need to have high quality contents to be approved

I really think Google AdSense have a personal agenda just because of the fact that I have all this listed conditions on my website and Google AdSense has disapprove my application up to like 6 times

Sometimes it just does not make sense when Google rejects your website for not having enough content when your website has already more than 40 articles with more than 1000 words.

Even though i don't have any website to monetize at the moment, but I do know that AdSense is really a good way of earning from one's website but it is rather unfortunate that they are so strict in their rules and regulations just as listed above. And this can scare away members. It is just my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds