Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Get Your Website Approved by Google Adsense

The key to getting approved is to producing high quality content. Your content should provide information that is not available elsewhere. If you are publishing on the topics that a lot of people have extensively written, you can't get approved.

Advertisement Placeholder
Google Adsense is the number one monetization choice for most bloggers and website owners. However, getting approved on Adsense is not easy. There was a time when Adsense would approve any website a publisher submitted provided he has one website approved previously. If you are a blogger and want to get approved here are the things to consider:

1. Publish 25-30 articles
  2. Add About, Contact and Privacy Pages (You can use auto generated Privacy Policy page)
  3. Your articles should be 1200-1500 words
  4. Your articles should not be on the topic that is already available on the internet.
  5. Your articles should not have another copies on the internet.
Follow these rules an your site will be accepted.
Wow! Thanks for this opportunity for giving out this information. Have been looking for the proper way to address this but whenever I get to Google to browse this information out, I get numerous answers which are not really helpful.

Adsense is a self service platform, therefore, they do not provide customized service. That's why it is really difficult to get specific answers to your specific questions.

Adsense is a self service platform, therefore, they do not provide customized service. That's why it is really difficult to get specific answers to your specific questions.
I now understand why they dont attend to people problem and question faster,so they are self service plartform?another funy thing is that they dont accept blogs just like that I apply for adsense with one of my blog which was not hosted they decline my application but that same blog wass approved by infolinks easyly I beleive adsense need traffic

Google adsense deals more on uniqueness of an article, it requires only original content to gain approval. The quality of a write-up supersedes the quantity.

To me the best way to get a Google AdSense approved is to have a very good title an attractive one,and also have a high quality content

Getting a website accepted by Google AdSense suddenly appears to be a Herculean feat, since Google AdSense will still reject your application even if you have all of the content you posted on your page.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds