Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get your first customer/client?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 403

A question that every business owner or potential company manager is wanting to know. What's the best way to go about obtaining your first client or customer? I would recommend looking at your target audience and creating a budget for paid advertising targeted towards this demographic. Word of mouth marketing also works, if you know any friends or family that might be interested in the service of your advertising.

Advertisement Placeholder
A question that every business owner or potential company manager is wanting to know. What's the best way to go about obtaining your first client or customer? I would recommend looking at your target audience and creating a budget for paid advertising targeted towards this demographic. Word of mouth marketing also works, if you know any friends or family that might be interested in the service of your advertising.
Advertisement is a good way to catch clients but your soft behaviour with the client and quality of your product or level of your business also matter in catching client
[automerge]1610087001[/automerge]
Advertisement is a good way to catch clients but your soft behaviour with the client and quality of your product or level of your business also matter in catching client

Friends and family and neighbours. They are the most easy to reach and approach to be on board. When you get their support , they can easily help with referrals and even a review.This can go along way in your teething process and start off. From there, you can go on to doing advertisement for awareness of business product or services using some of the reviews you ve gotten from near person to boost acceptance of business by viewers.

Those around are usually the first set of people to patronize you. In my case, my family, even though far away were my first customers, I guess in a bid to show their support. After that, my promotions and ads began to bring in more people.

Advertisement or publicity of what you do makes your business have enough audience,your immediate communities are your first clients or costumers and your commitment and attitude towards your business brings you a lot of clients.

I think most businesses get their first patronage from family and friends. And then that chain moves by word of mouth to other members of the society. Advertisements can also be an effective means of gaining followership for one's products if used rightly.

Google provides you more ways to get everythings whatever we had ask.
But if we ask from our expert worker who are regular in this business they will definitly give best ideas yo get clients on regular basis

A good way that is also fast is to start a social media account on the platform where your target audience hangs out.

You can then have a page where you provide helpful information to them.

Getting the first set of customers can be very hard for new business with little or no credibility.

For such business to get the first set of customers, the owner need to do lots of outreach both online and offline. The person can write different proposal and send it out to the potential customers.

The business owner can craft an irresistable offer and promote it to the prospects in order to attract them for business.

First customers are tough. If you’re looking to drive leads with only a little cash, roll up your sleeves and prepare to do some legwork. Time invested in marketing efforts is your capital at the moment. Improve in your marketing strategy and skills, advertise on different platforms especially social platforms

You made a good point, we should paid for advertising to those target audience to patronize our business initiative. Also word for mouth, is another way to initiate advertising. We can tell our family members, friends, and well wishers about the business we deal on. They can find comfort in patronising our business, even when they aren't interested in buying at that time. But the good things we share can persuade them to buy. I remembered my own case with my sister's product, she sells male's and female's clothes, anytime she comes home during vacation. She will advertise some of her latest clothes to us, explaining with passion the quality of the clothes she deals on. Even when I'm not interested at that time to buy, I still cough out money to buy her products. That shows I'm encouraging her business to grow. If it's an outsider I wouldn't have bought when I'm not fully reader for that.

Advertising is essential to start a business, my grandfather was a merchant all his life, some members of the family stayed in the business, one of the best ways to advertise is word of mouth, being quality products and recognized brands. the same people around you are in charge of advertising the business and delivering brochures near the premises also attracts customers.

The first clients and customers are always important to any business, because that is what will set precedence for inflow of customers. Advertisement and Marketing is the way to go in terms of getting that Client.

Getting off customers for business is not an easy task because each buyer will have someone they buy from. Nevertheless they are still ways of convincing customers and make them buy from you. Introduction of promo is also a good way, you tell people there is promo and with that they will buy from you. And then you can make them your customer.

Your first customer is always a close associates whether family or friends because they are the people who can believe in your product or service because of the persuasion method of marketing employed to describe the product and the ability to check whether there is need for improvement or not.

Advertising is very important to start a business, we can tell our friends and family about our business this will help to get customers and client that to patronizing our business,
[automerge]1610135203[/automerge]
Advertising is very important to start a business, we can tell our friends and family about our business this will help to get customers and client that to patronizing our business,

This tip is helpful but I think that if the product or service is demanding then only few share on different social media platforms are enough to attract new customers.
Just spend 5-10 minutes in the start ,to post attractive customized ads in different Facebook groups,on twitter or on instagram.
I think this method is also effective but it needs working.

A question that every business owner or potential company manager is wanting to know. What's the best way to go about obtaining your first client or customer? I would recommend looking at your target audience and creating a budget for paid advertising targeted towards this demographic. Word of mouth marketing also works, if you know any friends or family that might be interested in the service of your advertising

uild an online presence. Get your website up and running (even if it’s just a simple site) and use search engine optimization (SEO) to get found when people search online for what you sell. Your first customer could very well come from a search engine.

Build an online presence. Get your website up and running (even if it’s just a simple site) and use search engine optimization (SEO) to get found when people search online for what you sell. Your first customer could very well come from a search engine.

When I made a start up of my retailing business I already had a list of prospects that I researched using the yellow pages phone directory - there was no internet yet and even the cellphone but just about to be born. On the first day of business my hired staff started calling the prospects to offer our products which are computer supplies like diskettes and printer ribbon. In a week we have gathered 5 customers that has a good amount of order. It was not easy but it can be done if you have the patience and perseverance.

I think one of the ways you can get your first client/customer is persistence, because persistence break resistance. So it can be through personal and one to one marketing with good sense of humor sense of humor is also a way of securing your first customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds