Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get your first customer/client?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I run an importation business and honestly I like to get customers the easy way even if it means paying more money for advertising. Facebook ads is my favourite way to get customers/clients. I just have to open an ads account and pay facebook to advertise for me and it works.

Advertisement Placeholder
A question that every business owner or potential company manager is wanting to know. What's the best way to go about obtaining your first client or customer? I would recommend looking at your target audience and creating a budget for paid advertising targeted towards this demographic. Word of mouth marketing also works, if you know any friends or family that might be interested in the service of your advertising.
You are very right. We can also get our first customer or client through referral.
Marketing instrument or tools are also one of those helpful tips that can enable us to reach out to new customers.
The first thing anybody can do in order to take his services to the door post of his target audience is buy paying or using marketing approach.

Words of mouth can also be classified as part of marketing.
Anyway you know better to reach people with your business idea or products, goods and services can said to mean marketing.

Marketing starts or begin from family and friends and people you know. So this should be our first customers/clients

Advertising is essential to start a business, my grandfather was a merchant all his life, some members of the family stayed in the business, one of the best ways to advertise is word of mouth, being quality products and recognized brands. the same people around you are in charge of advertising the business and delivering brochures near the premises also attracts customers.
That's true, one of the best and no fees means of attracting customers is through the word for mouth method. Through the word for mouth you can convince as many people you meet offline about your products/brand. You will easily attract many people to patronize your products.

Make associations for credibility.
Nobody has known about your startup and you have zero brand validity. So why not utilize the believability of a current, confided in organization to score your first clients? Discover a gathering or an individual that your objective clients trust. This could be somebody who as of now gives them administrations or simply an individual with eminence. Offer this potential accomplice a level of specific sorts of income, a sponsorship arrangement or the opportunity to be a client for a limited rate in return for a public underwriting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds