Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get traffic on facebook page ?

Saqib Ajmal

Reputable member
Credits
In order to bring traffic to the Facebook pages, it is very important that there are some users from there and those who like our page, but the method is very different, so I I say that today when we show this page to our friends and we will do good deeds and we will show our talent on it, then people will be impressed by our talent and will also like us and share the things of this page with their friends. Will also share

Advertisement Placeholder
In order to bring traffic to the Facebook pages, it is very important that there are some users from there and those who like our page, but the method is very different, so I I say that today when we show this page to our friends and we will do good deeds and we will show our talent on it, then people will be impressed by our talent and will also like us and share the things of this page with their friends. Will also share
Bringing Traffic to a page can only be achieved successfully by creating good ideas, or attractive content.

*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down to their idea. You the best of yourself

It is not very difficult to drive traffic to your page provided you market your page in related pages and groups inside and outside facebook. You can also run ads for your page so that you can get traffic and likes

Run ads for your facebook pages. You can run ads by advertising your page or post. When you run ads, you can reach a lot of people in a short time. For instance, if you spend $1 on ad, you can reach 8-10K people.

To get traffic to your Facebook page make sure you have valuable posts, when you do people will find you also try to engage your followers by hosting live shows, competitions, giveaways and also asking them to invite their friends and family works. Running facebook ads as low as $1 a day helps too

There are different ways of obtaining traffic for your Facebook page,either by free means or by paying little amounts. One of the basic ways of getting traffic is by pasting your page link on other forums with descriptions alongside the link.

To build traffic on facebook, one is best advised to open a group and run advertisement to build traffic to that website. Another way is to contract professional promoters to help build traffic.

The best method or way through which one can get followers or likes for your Facebook page it by using the targeted adverts feature on Facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds