Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get more traffic to your youtube channel?

Promoting yourself as an expert in your own videos is one thing, but being an active member in your niche community is another. Comment on other videos and offer your advice or feedback, and if there’s video content that is missing some vital information, link others to your content to provide them with more information.

Advertisement Placeholder
YouTube is amazing for traffic, leads, & branding. But to succeed, you need to know how to promote your YouTube channel. Here's how ... Categories: Use categories to help YouTube get a better understanding of who to show your videos to.. Suggest me and help me please.
Search engine optimization is necessary to promote your YouTube channel you can use different software available on Google Search keywords for Google and you can copy these words and use in your video title or description.

Brand Your Page Consistently

Branding is significant regardless of the promoting channel. Numerous highlights for marking your YouTube channel are free and ought to be exploited. Redoing the foundation of your channel, displaying your other informal communities and making a custom header are only a couple of the numerous approaches to mark your essence on.

The first thing you need to do is to optimize your channel in general and every video you upload. Optimizing your channel starts from doing a thorough keyword research in order to know what you want to rank for. To do your keyword research thoroughly and correctly, the following tools will be important and helpful; Google keyword planner , Semrush , kwfinder etc. These are the 3 most popular and common tools for keyword research.
Google keyword planner is a free tool for all. Semrush has the free version and the paid version, but you can do your keyword research thoroughly for free using Semrush. KWfinder is another keyword research tool that will help you greatly. Though it is not completely free. You are only allowed to search for 5 keywords per day free of charge.

You can get more traffic to your YouTube channel by using tags, have quality and keyword descriptions, optimize your thumbnail image, create transcript for your video, provide content that educate and entertain and also use guest youtubers..

I think those tags don't work effectively anymore because of high competition

You can increase your traffic on your YouTube channels by posting of AdSense on your YouTube channels and posting of videos and you can create your TV in your YouTube channels. Also you must make you ads or videos very interesting and captivating to make people subscribe more.

You can have more traffic youtube channel my uploaded video everytime and pictures and many educational stuff and also include your name and any other things for people to easily recognize you and your work

My Youtube channel now has the minimum number of 1,000 subscribers. But before I reached that number I promoted my videos in Facebook. I have about 200 active friends in Facebook that have seen my promotional posts for my videos on YouTube. Although slowly but surely after a few months the 300 plus subscribers became 500 and more afterwards. If I have 500 active friends in Facebook then it may have taken just a month to reach my target of 1,000 subscribers.
When you want to build subscribers on your youtube channel, reaching out to friends and family can be really helpful. Based on the number of friends you have, you may be able to build a lot of subscribers in a short time. Building subscribers will be even faster if you have a Facebook page or group with a lot of members.

Niche down. YouTube makes money from ads. Therefore, it is in their interest to keep people on their platform so they can show more ads. This is why they recommend similar videos in the sidebar. Make videos about topics people are searching for. One of the biggest mistakes new creators make is to create me-centered videos, like The Camera Gear I Use. Unless you have a large following like iJustine, the truth is no one cares who you are and what you do.

It is necessary to do Better seo of your channel and then get promoted on different socail media account,so that it can be get high traffic there are ready for yhe monetization. You can aslo paid offer for getting high traffic for your channel.

Post trending contents that most times suits the youth I bet you you would have them subscribing to your you tube channel. You can consider forex, cryptocurrency and even betting tips all these will attract massive traffic.

Content is key. Create good content for your viewers. Ensure that your videos are well enticing they are brief and straight to the point. Avoid unnecessary things that could consume people's data. As long as we find your channel interesting and your content as brief as possible we will come back to view more contents. Look for the best name tags appropriate with what you promote and advertise on other social media most importantly WhatsApp and telegram.

Increasing your YouTube channel subscribers would be by making use of YouTube advertisement package or by sharing your channel link to social network like Facebook.

use the built in tags feature, there are lot of options to be able to get them for free, use the chrome extension called VIDIQ for example for that, also use decent keywords that can be placed in the description, a catchy thumbnail, and you are good to go

The easiest way to build traffic on your video is by running ads on youtube. When you run ads, a lot of people will be watching your video, which will increase traffic. When the traffic pours in, your video might become trending, and you will get more traffic.

I think if you want get traffic your YouTube channel you must create content that will really attracted so many people to your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds