Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get more traffic to your youtube channel?

nazimgcuf

NAZIM ALI
Credits
YouTube is amazing for traffic, leads, & branding. But to succeed, you need to know how to promote your YouTube channel. Here's how ... Categories: Use categories to help YouTube get a better understanding of who to show your videos to.. Suggest me and help me please.

Advertisement Placeholder
Use The Best Tags For YouTube Videos The more keywords that you put in your videos, the more opportunities you have for people to find your video. For example, let’s say your video is about weight loss.

If you only use the keyword "natural weight loss tips" as a tag, then your video may appear when that keyword is searched for, but if you add some related keywords, you can increase the chance for people to find your video.

My Youtube channel now has the minimum number of 1,000 subscribers. But before I reached that number I promoted my videos in Facebook. I have about 200 active friends in Facebook that have seen my promotional posts for my videos on YouTube. Although slowly but surely after a few months the 300 plus subscribers became 500 and more afterwards. If I have 500 active friends in Facebook then it may have taken just a month to reach my target of 1,000 subscribers.

You can increase traffic on YouTube channel if you follow some good points or ideas. First one your Title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. Second one create transcripts of your videos. Use tags and optimise your thumbnails.

If you want to get more traffic to your YouTube channel, the best thing to first do now is that you need to know how to conduct keywords research and know the particular topics currently trending in the online space after that you can now then make videos on it to get more traffic

Use The Best Tags For YouTube Videos The more keywords that you put in your videos, the more opportunities you have for people to find your video. For example, let’s say your video is about weight loss.

If you only use the keyword "natural weight loss tips" as a tag, then your video may appear when that keyword is searched for, but if you add some related keywords, you can increase the chance for people to find your video.
I seems I have read it some where that using a keyword that is not is the video description or the video content will decrease the ranking of the video in search engine and it will get the Adsense account of the channel get suspended

YouTube is amazing for traffic, leads, & branding. But to succeed, you need to know how to promote your YouTube channel. Here's how ... Categories: Use categories to help YouTube get a better understanding of who to show your videos to.. Suggest me and help me please.
We can't force someone to visit our channel like and subscribed but only thing we can do we have to post good vedios means informative vedio realating to skills or certificates or scolarships means that type of vedios which people like more they want to visit your channel by themselves on daily basis if you post these vedios

Post your YouTube videos on Facebook with the description what people can lean from the video.
Make good videos which are interesting.
If you are confident in your content, you can use adsense for this purpose.

You can increase traffic on YouTube channel if you follow some good points or ideas. First one your Title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. Second one create transcripts of your videos. Use tags and optimise your thumbnails.

I have tried all the good descriptions I know, yet I get low views .

Some ways to generate traffic to youtube are Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions, use Tags. Optimize Your Thumbnail Image create Transcripts of Your Videos. Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.

The thumbnails you choose for each video are more critical than you watched. It’s the first element human beings will see when they look for your films, so it needs to have the “click on-worth” price.
In other words, make it attractive. YouTube routinely gives you three thumbnail options to choose from when you add a video, however in case you sense you need some thing catchier, personalize and upload your own. It goes an extended way.

You can get more traffic to your YouTube channel by using tags, have quality and keyword descriptions, optimize your thumbnail image, create transcript for your video, provide content that educate and entertain and also use guest youtubers..

The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. It’s the first thing people will see when they search for your videos, so it needs to have the “click-worthy” value.
In other words, make it appealing. YouTube automatically gives you three thumbnail options to choose from when you upload a video, but if you feel you need something catchier, customize and upload your own. It goes a long way.

First of all, your content should be of good quality in which people are interested۔Another thing is that your video description should be good and it should have good tags that target the search.Then share the video on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp groups.

The best way of getting traffic for your YouTube channel by using tags, have quality and keyword descriptions, optimize your thumbnail image, create transcript for your video, provide conten that should be ever green for the viewers.

My Youtube channel now has the minimum number of 1,000 subscribers. But before I reached that number I promoted my videos in Facebook. I have about 200 active friends in Facebook that have seen my promotional posts for my videos on YouTube. Although slowly but surely after a few months the 300 plus subscribers became 500 and more afterwards. If I have 500 active friends in Facebook then it may have taken just a month to reach my target of 1,000 subscribers.
Use Descriptive Titles.
*Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
*Use Tags.
*Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
*Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
*Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
*Use Guest YouTubers.
You have to promote your channel by paying for it .. it can also be beneficial for getting audience at your channel

I think a combination of social media profiles actually work. What I have seen is that people are doing their initial promotions in instagram and Facebook and then moving on to youtube.

With the introduction of their short video status feature, more new videos are being displayed to users but I am not exactly sure how the profiles are being selected.

Yes I agree with the above statement. Tags can be a huge factor in getting your youtube more traffic. This can definitely assist you.

Another factor that I still think effects youtube just the same is backlinks. That's hard to believe backlinks could help you with a youtube account but I'm here to tell you that it can. Especially if your content or videos are posted somewhere on a site with the same niche or fundamental approach to the content you create. This can work very well in getting found.

The best way to promote your YouTube channel is through social media, post a short, interesting and very captivating content on your social media handle, people with check out your channel and if you are good at what you do, they will subscribe to your channel.

You must create content that attracted a lot of people to your site and that is also one of the thing you must ,do after you have created good content you can post those content in forums that I fill with thousands of people and you can also do it on social media.
[automerge]1611988193[/automerge]
You must create content that attracted a lot of people to your site and that is also one of the thing you must ,do after you have created good content you can post those content in forums that I fill with thousands of people and you can also do it on social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds